Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-jbgq3C2-Th.jpg

This is from an Epcot WS attraction but not France, China, Japan or Germany. :tink:

America, Mexico or England?

well it snowed last night and this morning. depending on where you live you got more snow then others we got about 3-4 inches at our house but on the way into work not so much

but I was still outside yesterday in a t-shirt bbq dinner

0f9d6bd9c9a8218cfba3d31166150a8e.jpg

lol its Valentines day Feb 14th and we have 14 day left till vacation time :)

1leu124567SMALL.jpg

WHAT DID YOU BBQ? :goodvibes You do outdoor cooking in the snow and DH does his in the RAIN sometimes! :rotfl: TWO MORE WEEKS...:dancer:party::dancer: and you're Disney bound....:yay:. :tink:

Park? AK? Restraunasaurs?

Looks like an Ingloo cooler. Is it a park attraction or park display?

that was going to be my guess

if not
is it a park? AK?

Jeff is out cooking BBQ in the snow and we've gone from 49 to 63 overnight. Yesterday was dreary, cool, windy all day; this morning it's warmer, SOUTH wind and 110% humidity! :faint: Backed my car out of the garage to go get lottery tickets for DH's Valentine's Day gift and INSTANT fog up of all the windows...couldn't see a THING so had to sit in driveway while glass and temperature came to a "happy medium" :rotfl2:! I'd rather have SNOW ::yes::!

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

This is a cooler in a display in the AK; not at Restaurantosaurus. :tink:

Jeff is out cooking BBQ in the snow and we've gone from 49 to 63 overnight. Yesterday was dreary, cool, windy all day; this morning it's warmer, SOUTH wind and 110% humidity! :faint: Backed my car out of the garage to go get lottery tickets for DH's Valentine's Day gift and INSTANT fog up of all the windows...couldn't see a THING so had to sit in driveway while glass and temperature came to a "happy medium" :rotfl2:! I'd rather have SNOW ::yes::!

i-Q75TVKM-Th.jpg

This is a cooler in a display in the AK; not at Restaurantosaurus. :tink:

Africa? On top of a truck?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!