Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:headache: You have a few days to go yet! :headache: I'm relaxing tonight...GIRLS NIGHT OUT! :dogdance:

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not a restroom. :tink:

Is it there all the time? Part of a display? Entertainment?

Last edited:
Impressive grades.

Our schools don't do exemptions for finals because everyone has to pass the final in order to pass the class no matter what your grade is in the class.

She's always been such a good student when it comes to turning projects in and she's an "audio" learner so never has to study a whole lot. Now...her sister is a TOTAL opposite! :headache: That's a bummer that your school doesn't exempt; ours CAN take the test if they want to bring averages up but she's happy with hers. She did take a couple finals after the 1st semester but she's satisfied with the year end grades so she's using the time to study for ACT. :tink:

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Oscars, the Chinese Theater or the stage show. :tink:

So far, I'm lost on this one.

DS is exempt from all but one final too. (1/2-year courses don't have an exemption option.) They had to have a A in the course for the year, and no more than 2 absences in the last marking period.

I'm a total "mush-ball" today because it's his last full day of high school.

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Oscars, the Chinese Theater or the stage show. :tink:
I lost track. Is this correct: not an attraction, shop or food service; not a billboard or sign; not something painted on the ground or wall; not part of a display; there all the time; not something on a building.

Is it from the entrance, maybe the ticket booths?

DS is exempt from all but one final too. (1/2-year courses don't have an exemption option.) They had to have a A in the course for the year, and no more than 2 absences in the last marking period.

I'm a total "mush-ball" today because it's his last full day of high school.

Redstorm will have to take 1 next year too; she'll have the same situation...1/2 year courses of Civics and Economics. We keep hoping her pattern of keeping the grades up ALL year will rub off on her sister but it hasn't "clicked" so far. o_O She'll do GREAT for a spell and then gets lazy and it drives us NUTS! :crazy: So now she's "stuck" with those tests and is mad at Redstorm when she's still sound asleep when she leaves for school. :goodvibes There are a lot of "mush-ball" Mama's in my "circle" this week. A few of them facing the "empty nest" and they're a "basket case". In fact, one of them had her "head in the clouds" last night and missed the bottom step of the staircase! We received a text from the ER..."stuck here for a couple of hours with a FRACTURED ANKLE"! :eek: She'll be attending graduation on crutches! :faint: Hard time of the year for the parents who are on the run ALL the time with their children and then BAM...that "brick wall" and it all stops. :sad1: You're so happy for your children and their future but at the same time so, so sad that this phase of their lives is ending. :sad1: Hugs to you too! :hug: :tink:

So far, I'm lost on this one.

I lost track. Is this correct: not an attraction, shop or food service; not a billboard or sign; not something painted on the ground or wall; not part of a display; there all the time; not something on a building.

Is it from the entrance, maybe the ticket booths?

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

Terri...you've summed it up and I'll add it's not a restroom or anything to do with entertainment. It's not Oscar's, the Chinese Theater or a stage show and it's there all the time. Good thought on the ticket booths but it's not from the entrance area. :scratchin :tink:

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

Terri...you've summed it up and I'll add it's not a restroom or anything to do with entertainment. It's not Oscar's, the Chinese Theater or a stage show and it's there all the time. Good thought on the ticket booths but it's not from the entrance area. :scratchin :tink:
Is it in the animation courtyard, around Echo Lake or in Toy Story Land?

Is it a window? Part of the Echo Lake apartments? (Are those still there?)

Dermatologist report pretty good but have one spot on my shoulder I need to watch...it's MICKEY shaped! I told him since I think of Mickey on a daily basis I should remember to keep an eye on it! :rotfl:

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

I think they are still there but it's not from that spot; it's not on a window. :scratchin :tink:

Dermatologist report pretty good but have one spot on my shoulder I need to watch...it's MICKEY shaped! I told him since I think of Mickey on a daily basis I should remember to keep an eye on it! :rotfl:

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

I think they are still there but it's not from that spot; it's not on a window. :scratchin :tink:

Snack cart? Anything to do with SWGE construction?

Photobucket has been down all day so I can't post any crops.:headache:

Snack cart? Anything to do with SWGE construction?

Photobucket has been down all day so I can't post any crops.:headache:

I've been having issues with SmugMug too! :headache: I can post but have to go through a lot of different steps to do so and it takes an "act of Congress" :rotfl2: to do a crop. :confused3 Very weird!

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

:scratchin Keep thinking; not a snack cart and nothing to do with SWGE construction. :tink:

Not much sleep for youngest DD tonight! TWO of her dogs were bitten by a copperhead snake this evening. :eek: Poor little guys...their faces are SO swollen and they look so miserable! :sad1: Good old summertime in Texas! :headache: :tink:

I've been having issues with SmugMug too! :headache: I can post but have to go through a lot of different steps to do so and it takes an "act of Congress" :rotfl2: to do a crop. :confused3 Very weird!

i-7ZZ5P3b-Th.jpg

:scratchin Keep thinking; not a snack cart and nothing to do with SWGE construction. :tink:
Does it have something to do with the boat (Dockside Diner) or Indiana Jones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!