Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Park, resort or other?
Shop, attraction or food service?

i-TXz6WBm-S.jpg

This is from a park shop. :tink:

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES! :goodvibes:goodvibes Good day so far :yay:; 6 birthday wishes via text including a beautiful video of the sunrise at WL from Sara and David left an envelope on the table with a note that I'm not to open it until he gets home from work! :headache::rotfl2: He's TESTING MY WILL :lmao:! Amanda and Bryan are taking us out to dinner tonight at my favorite local restaurant...it won't be "dinner at PRIME TIME" but 2nd best will have to do. :goodvibes :tink:

very nice

I talk Emily into checking out Prime time this trip. I am going to start making reservations later today to the places we picked last night

did it not like the drive in last time so we are going to check out prime time this time. I think Emily and James will both like it

very nice

I talk Emily into checking out Prime time this trip. I am going to start making reservations later today to the places we picked last night

did it not like the drive in last time so we are going to check out prime time this time. I think Emily and James will both like it

It's SO much fun...IF you get a good waiter :goodvibes and we've been lucky! I really, really like the food and my favorite is the Chicken Pot Pie...DH always gets the sampler plate that has fried chicken, roast and meatloaf (I think). BUT...my VERY favorite is the chocolate/peanut butter cake for dessert! :cloud9:

i-5Px4Jnk-S.jpg
i-4xPS29N-S.jpg
i-59Fw6N8-S.jpg
:tink:

very nice

It's SO much fun...IF you get a good waiter :goodvibes and we've been lucky! I really, really like the food and my favorite is the Chicken Pot Pie...DH always gets the sampler plate that has fried chicken, roast and meatloaf (I think). BUT...my VERY favorite is the chocolate/peanut butter cake for dessert! :cloud9:

i-5Px4Jnk-S.jpg
i-4xPS29N-S.jpg
i-59Fw6N8-S.jpg
:tink:

We were going to try Prime Time last year. But had to cancel a few reservations because Don said we had too many reservations :oops: and the kids wanted to go back to Liberty Tree Tavern a second time because they loved it so much I had to make room for that. The pot pie looks really good.

We were going to try Prime Time last year. But had to cancel a few reservations because Don said we had too many reservations :oops: and the kids wanted to go back to Liberty Tree Tavern a second time because they loved it so much I had to make room for that. The pot pie looks really good.

Honestly...I like it better than Liberty Tree Tavern. We always do both...DH likes LTT a LOT but if I had to choose it would be Prime Time as much for the "atmosphere" as the food. :cloud9: :tink:

i-TXz6WBm-S.jpg

This is from a MK shop. :goodvibes:tink:

The Emporium?

I like Prime Time a lot too. Reminds me of my childhood. I like it and Sci-Fi at HS. I am going to Liberty Tree this time. Haven't been there in a long time. So far I've booked Coral Sea, Tusker House, Skippers Canteen and LTT. Guess I was too late for Be Our Guest. I have 2 more to book. I'm thinking of Hoop De Doo Musical Revue and the German Beer Garden.

I like Prime Time a lot too. Reminds me of my childhood. I like it and Sci-Fi at HS. I am going to Liberty Tree this time. Haven't been there in a long time. So far I've booked Coral Sea, Tusker House, Skippers Canteen and LTT. Guess I was too late for Be Our Guest. I have 2 more to book. I'm thinking of Hoop De Doo Musical Revue and the German Beer Garden.

Sci-Fi is another favorite of ours; the "raw" :rotfl: roast beef turned me OFF but love the sides...

i-szRd3Cf-S.jpg
i-T2xtm5z-S.jpg
i-6VHzTzS-S.jpg

Coral Sea was okay but it's been a few years since we've been there; didn't care for Tusker House the last time (lunch) either and will never go back to Skippers Canteen...the spices used there did not agree with either of us, more so David than me...he had a miserable evening after we ate there. Tried for Hoop De Doo Musical on our 2016 trip but couldn't get reservations; they go fast. :tink:

Sara just went live on Facebook so I could watch the fireworks! Just got back from dinner with Amanda and Bryan and PERFECT way to end the day! 😍:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter