Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-ZL3xMng-Th.jpg

Not From Mexico. :tink:

I knew it was an easy one even easier when you're watching Toy Story. :rotfl2:

IMG_0567 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

It probably would have taken me a while to "get there" if I hadn't been watching! :rotfl2: DD JUST said "this heat is frying my brain"! 🥴 Not a good thing for her; she starts a 4 day, 28 hour training class tomorrow needed to be a Pre-School Director! :rolleyes: She's wishing she hadn't let her school talk her into taking the course since she's decided she REALLY doesn't WANT to be the Director when the current lady retires! :rolleyes1:tink:

It probably would have taken me a while to "get there" if I hadn't been watching! :rotfl2: DD JUST said "this heat is frying my brain"! 🥴 Not a good thing for her; she starts a 4 day, 28 hour training class tomorrow needed to be a Pre-School Director! :rolleyes: She's wishing she hadn't let her school talk her into taking the course since she's decided she REALLY doesn't WANT to be the Director when the current lady retires! :rolleyes1:tink:

The class might be good in case she changes her mind at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!