Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Main Street, Fantasyland, Adventureland, Frontierland or Tomorrowland?
Emporium?

Caltech called Redstorm yesterday :eek:; don't really want her in California AT ALL but at least she'd be close to Disneyland....:rolleyes:

i-kjmQsCg-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from the Emporium :yay:; where is it? :tink:

IMG_1424a by Diane Berube, on Flickr

This is from a park.

Finally got Steph's books ordered for school.:crazy:

:yay: So she's ready to go, right! When does she go back; a couple of our soccer friends have already moved into their apartments; Nancy reported last week for soccer practice and 3 are moving into dorms this weekend. Our school starts the 26th so they have 10 more days left. :tink:

Ceiling?

California:scared: too much going on

I gave her a list of all the things I DON'T LIKE about California! :rotfl: I don't even want to VISIT much less have my granddaughter LIVING there! :eek: They could fly out the 2nd week in October for $66 each, round trip; can't talk to the soccer coach yet (recruiting talks can't start until November) but she could at least do a campus tour and check the area out without missing any school. She may absolutely hate the area so we'll see....

:dance3: Yes Ma'am...that beautiful skylight in the middle of the shop! :dance3:

i-4dCZx4v-XL.jpg
:tink:

:yay: So she's ready to go, right! When does she go back; a couple of our soccer friends have already moved into their apartments; Nancy reported last week for soccer practice and 3 are moving into dorms this weekend. Our school starts the 26th so they have 10 more days left. :tink:

Almost ready. Ordered books and a new bedding set. She has to buy notebooks, pens, pencils and there is a big comfy folding chair she wants but I told her she will have to buy that. She moves in on Sunday 8/25 and classes start Monday 8/26. I have to go back to work on 8/22 :crazy2: and my school starts on 8/29. My long weekend is almost over. :lmao:

Almost ready. Ordered books and a new bedding set. She has to buy notebooks, pens, pencils and there is a big comfy folding chair she wants but I told her she will have to buy that. She moves in on Sunday 8/25 and classes start Monday 8/26. I have to go back to work on 8/22 :crazy2: and my school starts on 8/29. My long weekend is almost over. :lmao:

OH POOH! Your vacation is over :sad:...I didn't realize you were so close to having to go back already...and working with your "friend" 👿! Start counting the days down to Thanksgiving break! It's been so nice not having something almost EVERY night; I know she misses volleyball but I'm SO thankful we don't have Tuesdays, Fridays and some weekends "booked"! We'll go to the Jr. High football games and watch the Princess "cheer" :cheer2: and the Friday night home games but shouldn't be a busy fall at ALL! :dance3::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!