Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Mickeys Pantry? Tren-D?

I don't think our temp even reached 86 today. Fall is in the air. It's been cool at night down in the 60's and few nights it dropped into the 50's I had to close windows. Cooled down the pool quite a bit. Saturday is a high of 70. Then next week back to the 80's.

I'M JEALOUS! Can't WAIT until fall is in the air here! 60's at night sounds like Heaven to us! We haven't gotten below 85 at night for almost 10 nights...it's now 83 and wonderful! Suppose to go back up to 98 tomorrow again but at least I won't have to water for 2-3 days...we had about 1/4 inch of rain! :dance3:

i-PS7WDZ2-Th.jpg

No Ma'am...not from Mickey's Pantry or Tren-D. :tink:

I'M JEALOUS! Can't WAIT until fall is in the air here! 60's at night sounds like Heaven to us! We haven't gotten below 85 at night for almost 10 nights...it's now 83 and wonderful! Suppose to go back up to 98 tomorrow again but at least I won't have to water for 2-3 days...we had about 1/4 inch of rain! :dance3:

i-PS7WDZ2-Th.jpg

No Ma'am...not from Mickey's Pantry or Tren-D. :tink:

Once Upon a Toy?

This is driving me NUTS 🤪! I need Terri to check in...she's an AK fan! :headache: Is this date on a building? I can almost "picture it" at the very top of a building or am I thinking about something else? What about Harambe Market? :tink:
I'm finally here...been without internet :headache:. But I am no help, will have to go look through some pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!