Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:cheer2: Redstorm received her acceptance letter from TEXAS A & M yesterday! :cheer2: Super excited; if one of the "soccer schools" doesn't work out she has that school to "fall back on"! :jumping1:

Big rivalry football game tonight against the Sealy Tigers; 81st "battle of Austin County" should be a "fun" night! :eek:

i-nWRBdjG-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a WS restroom. :tink:

Is it in a country? American Adventure?

The night didn't go as we hoped it would but they put up a good fight! This is what greeted us when we arrived at the football field....stadium getting soaked yet we could watch the sunset out of the back window! The Princess was selling football programs and ended up in a wet, itchy cheerleader uniform 😏; Redstorm struggled BIG time running with that huge WET flag; our Big Red Brahma Band TOTALLY "won" half-time and it was a fun evening spent with friends. After the week we've had it was a welcomed good time. :goodvibes

i-znwPWPk-M.jpg
i-gwQwQRD-M.jpg
i-wRbpJjF-M.jpg
i-Bjrwtff-M.jpg
i-GV6VG5W-M.jpg
i-4jwnbQw-M.jpg
i-77RhHBG-M.jpg
i-qNHcR6V-M.jpg
:tink:

First senior fundraiser tonight...Senior Serve. The many projects it took to put this table together has been keeping me busy this summer but very pleased with the results. Redstorms "loves"...soccer, Disney and her future...the weather...all rolled into one. She's sharing her table with her friend, Grace so we also included polo and golf...and the Princess helped with the "fancy napkins". :goodvibes

i-Cj7Bk7V-M.jpg
i-7DwpBnn-S.jpg
i-GXtkZcS-S.jpg
i-KxS4jjf-S.jpg
i-qDJNnpW-S.jpg
i-pWMJQxV-S.jpg
i-qL2CvpP-S.jpg
i-BPJq2P4-S.jpg
i-GGFSbKW-S.jpg
i-w84Nmmm-L.jpg
i-2TpnLSZ-S.jpg

First senior fundraiser tonight...Senior Serve. The many projects it took to put this table together has been keeping me busy this summer but very pleased with the results. Redstorms "loves"...soccer, Disney and her future...the weather...all rolled into one. She's sharing her table with her friend, Grace so we also included polo and golf...and the Princess helped with the "fancy napkins". :goodvibes

i-Cj7Bk7V-M.jpg
i-7DwpBnn-S.jpg
i-GXtkZcS-S.jpg
i-KxS4jjf-S.jpg
i-qDJNnpW-S.jpg
i-pWMJQxV-S.jpg
i-qL2CvpP-S.jpg
i-BPJq2P4-S.jpg
i-GGFSbKW-S.jpg
i-w84Nmmm-L.jpg
i-2TpnLSZ-S.jpg

Love it

Pleased with the results and the florist even put her flowers in a "soccer bowl"! 💞 Sara & I had a lot done before she got there with Treavor this morning and she just grinned from ear to ear when she saw it. :goodvibes Some REALLY pretty tables; I took pictures of all of them. I'll PM a few of my favorites when I get a chance. Just walking around seeing all their "interests" was fun but facing the reality of graduation WASN'T! 😒 McKenzie's grandmother and I "had a moment" 😢 but watching the girls laughing and having fun brought the smiles back. 🥰:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!