Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:dance3: Yes Sir...that would be the spot! :goodvibes

i-tKB6nF2-XL.jpg
:tink:

I knew that since I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. :rotfl2:

:faint: WHEW...problem solving this evening and I must say the people working at Pele Soccer in Disney Springs are VERY understanding and nice. ::yes:: Redstorm requested that "Santa" bring her some new Nike soccer cleats for Christmas; just "debuted" and she warned me the price tag would give me "sticker shock" 😲 ... and it did! 🥴 She searched every place she buys soccer supplies and they were all sold out so, just for the fun of it, she asked if we'd check Pele Soccer...and they HAD THEM! :mickeyjum Miscommunication on size and, of course, we purchased the wrong size. Called Pele Soccer this evening and "no problem...we'll gladly exchange" and they put the size we need on hold for us. Now waiting to see if we should mail them back...or DD MAY FLY OUT NEXT WEEK TO EXCHANGE THEM IN PERSON! :crazy: SW airfare is dirt cheap...as in $107 ROUND TRIP; she's searching for anything available in the DVC resorts and if she can find a room she's taking the Princess for a few days as her Christmas gift! :faint: They have annual passes that end in June; the 2 things on her Christmas wish list won't work (watch that's not compatible with her phone and pointe shoes that she doesn't need yet since she's not advanced far enough in ballet yet. If she can pull that off....WOW....😲.

Now back to business...WITW is this...

i-KwT8k7k-Th.jpg

:faint: WHEW...problem solving this evening and I must say the people working at Pele Soccer in Disney Springs are VERY understanding and nice. ::yes:: Redstorm requested that "Santa" bring her some new Nike soccer cleats for Christmas; just "debuted" and she warned me the price tag would give me "sticker shock" 😲 ... and it did! 🥴 She searched every place she buys soccer supplies and they were all sold out so, just for the fun of it, she asked if we'd check Pele Soccer...and they HAD THEM! :mickeyjum Miscommunication on size and, of course, we purchased the wrong size. Called Pele Soccer this evening and "no problem...we'll gladly exchange" and they put the size we need on hold for us. Now waiting to see if we should mail them back...or DD MAY FLY OUT NEXT WEEK TO EXCHANGE THEM IN PERSON! :crazy: SW airfare is dirt cheap...as in $107 ROUND TRIP; she's searching for anything available in the DVC resorts and if she can find a room she's taking the Princess for a few days as her Christmas gift! :faint: They have annual passes that end in June; the 2 things on her Christmas wish list won't work (watch that's not compatible with her phone and pointe shoes that she doesn't need yet since she's not advanced far enough in ballet yet. If she can pull that off....WOW....😲.

Now back to business...WITW is this...

i-KwT8k7k-Th.jpg

Resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!