Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Boardwalk?

i-Gf6kvvd-Th.jpg

Don't know if you mean The Boardwalk Inn or "the Boardwalk" but it's at neither one of those places. :tink:

:wave: Hi Tink...glad to see you back! No worries...if it's to easy it will be guessed quickly; if it's to hard we get to do "detective work"! :goodvibes I personally prefer the ones that challenge us all ::yes::; I will start by asking if this is in a park or resort? :tink:
Jeff solved this one.

Oh my goodness...the surprise on the face of the Princess was priceless when she was told they were headed for the airport and Disney World! "SHUT UP...WE'RE NOT GOING TO DISNEY!!!!" They had to stop at Academy to buy tennis shoes...DD couldn't find hers at home...and she told her before they left the parking lot; she had to get out of the car and check the back for her luggage before she believed her! :rotfl2: They got notice at 3 this afternoon that their room was ready and they've just left Houston's Hobby Airport...on the way for a "24 hour adventure"! :mickeyjum:goofy::donald::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!