Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

STUPID "False Spring" :headache::headache::headache::

i-tqSZgnJ-M.jpg
i-mb7qZCF-M.jpg
:tink:

All mine are in full bloom too. We have not have much of a winter here in Centeral Florida at all.

Sucks, doesn't it? SO frustrating...I love winter! We get 2 days of cooler weather and 5 days of 70's plus the fact that the waters of the Gulf are staying warm too :scared: and we both know what that means come hurricane season. 😲 :tink:

Last edited:

Sucks, doesn't it? SO frustrating...I love winter! We get 2 days of cooler weather and 5 days of 70's plus the fact that the waters of the Gulf are staying warm too :scared: and we both know what that means come hurricane season. 😲 Plus the fact that we'll probably have a hard freeze after the trees and flowers have budded. BAD news for farmers and fruit trees; "perfect" weather isn't all it's made out to be! 🙄 We NEED those cold, nasty days to kill bugs and keep the plants in their "cycle". Not that today is "perfect" 🤪! Overcast, 94% humidity and 72 degrees while we wait for the short "blast of cool air" that arrives tomorrow...DURING THE SOCCER GAME! 😵:tink:

party: The LAST of the Christmas decorations accessory is being carried to the storage shed! party: FINALLY done but still have a few Christmas related crops made....

i-J4m5GNm-Th.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!