Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

on the exterior wall lol

i-3vS9x26-Th.jpg

:rotfl2: I can honestly answer YES AND NO on that one! :rolleyes1 It's on an exterior wall but it's not "exterior". :rolleyes::tink:

If the rain holds off, guess who's coming to SWIM tomorrow! :donald: Katie has been nagging Pappy for 2 weeks :faint: so he pulled the cover off today and got the filter working. Water is still 65 degrees 🥶 but they can't wait to jump in!

Next up:

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg
:tink:

If the rain holds off, guess who's coming to SWIM tomorrow! :donald: Katie has been nagging Pappy for 2 weeks :faint: so he pulled the cover off today and got the filter working. Water is still 65 degrees 🥶 but they can't wait to jump in!

Next up:

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

I can't believe your pool is open already. It'll be another two months for us.

Park, resort or other?

I can't believe your pool is open already. It'll be another two months for us.

This is pretty early but all this "isolation business" is getting boring for the girls! Since we had an early spring the pollen is pretty much done so David decided to be a "good Pappy" and get it ready early. I think once their backsides hit that cold water they'll be changing their minds 🥶 but we'll see. We're suppose to get some rough spring weather over the next few days...possible hail predicted for tomorrow around 5/6 and possible tornados on Saturday night with cooler weather again so the water will get even cooler. But...it's ready and once we hit the upper 80's again it won't take long for the water to warm up! :goodvibes You'll probably see SNOW again before your spring arrives!

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg

This is from a resort. :tink:

This is pretty early but all this "isolation business" is getting boring for the girls! Since we had an early spring the pollen is pretty much done so David decided to be a "good Pappy" and get it ready early. I think once their backsides hit that cold water they'll be changing their minds 🥶 but we'll see. We're suppose to get some rough spring weather over the next few days...possible hail predicted for tomorrow around 5/6 and possible tornados on Saturday night with cooler weather again so the water will get even cooler. But...it's ready and once we hit the upper 80's again it won't take long for the water to warm up! :goodvibes You'll probably see SNOW again before your spring arrives!

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg

Deluxe, moderate or budget?

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg

Is it a painting hanging on a wall?

i-pRsdPch-Th.jpg

Shop or food service?

My kids are board too. Nick is loosing his mind because he can't play hockey or go to the gym. At least he can still go to work. I told Steph about Allie meeting her friend in their cars and she did the same thing with her friend.

My kids are board too. Nick is loosing his mind because he can't play hockey or go to the gym. At least he can still go to work. I told Steph about Allie meeting her friend in their cars and she did the same thing with her friend.

It's SO hard! Your kids are as active as Allie and Katie; they're just not used to sitting around the house. They have to be active! Allie's been going to the golf course every other day and she and her best friend met earlier this week to play tennis! Treavor got Katie a piece of plywood and put it in the yard so she can practice her tap dances outside! The high school dance team is holding online tryouts next week so she's been working on those routines too. It's harder for y'all since the weather is still cooler but suggest to Stephanie walks with her friends on the opposite side of the street too. Allie has a Zoom class meeting now and once they're done they're coming over to get in the pool! 😳 It's currently 83 and VERY muggy but I'm betting they won't last over 20 minutes out there! 🤪:tink:

😂🥶🤣 I told her so! 🥶 But once the initial SHOCK passed all was good! :cold::rolleyes: Allie wouldn't even try after she stuck her hand in! 🙃

i-pdWsRWM-M.jpg
i-jNWjN5Z-M.jpg
i-SrQmDkw-M.jpg
i-GqtWPDD-M.jpg

It's SO hard! Your kids are as active as Allie and Katie; they're just not used to sitting around the house. They have to be active! Allie's been going to the golf course every other day and she and her best friend met earlier this week to play tennis! Treavor got Katie a piece of plywood and put it in the yard so she can practice her tap dances outside! The high school dance team is holding online tryouts next week so she's been working on those routines too. It's harder for y'all since the weather is still cooler but suggest to Stephanie walks with her friends on the opposite side of the street too. Allie has a Zoom class meeting now and once they're done they're coming over to get in the pool! 😳 It's currently 83 and VERY muggy but I'm betting they won't last over 20 minutes out there! 🤪:tink:

What they don't want her tap dancing in the house?:rotfl:Stephanie's dorm has been doing Zoom meetings once a week. Not really meetings but they all get on and play games and just catch up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!