Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I think we are starting to open up now, they were waiting till after the long weekend so start the phase openings but I don't watch the news lately so i am unsure on what is actually opening up.

That's how Texas did it; phase 1 saw only a few openings and restaurants at 25% and he okayed outdoor graduations; phase 2 allowed the beauty shops and barbers to open and phase 3 will allow the gyms to open and restaurants can go to 50%, etc. We have seen an increase in cases but that's mostly due to more testing and an outbreak in a meat packing plant in the Panhandle. :tink:

Is it clothing? Something you wear?

:flower1:Team work does the trick again. It's actually "bolts of material" which can be turned into something you wear :flower:...

i-CQf9mbW-XL.jpg
:tink:

New one for this evening...if anyone wants to come clean up a very messy kitchen I'll send you airfare. 😬 I hate making chicken fried steak for 8 😑!

i-j8cVtWc-Th.jpg

New one for this evening...if anyone wants to come clean up a very messy kitchen I'll send you airfare. 😬 I hate making chicken fried steak for 8 😑!

i-j8cVtWc-Th.jpg

Attraction, shop or food service?

I don't fly but if you want to send me gas money and wait three days for me to get there I'll be happy to help:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Attraction, shop or food service?

I don't fly but if you want to send me gas money and wait three days for me to get there I'll be happy to help:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:lmao: I'll remember that the next time one of my children requests chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken for their birthday dinners! :lmao: I'll send the money early so you CAN be here to help! That was a CHORE! 😱 I always tell them when they make that request I'll cook it but it's truly a "labor of love"! 😏 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!