Where in walt disney world and area can i purchase duffy the bear and shelly bear

Sadly nowhere right now! I love the costumes for them as they will fit my 18" dolls with some adjustments but alas....

I keep checking shopdisney.com for Duffy merch. Right now they have lots of Olu items: 15" plush, 11" plush with outfit, keychain plush, outfit, bags, etc.

My kids are obsessed with the Duffy collection. We had Duffy from back when he was sold in WDW. I purchased Olu from shopDisney, but does anyone have any recommendations for getting ShellieMay and Gelatoni? I know they are sold at Aulani, but the Parks Merchandise line will not allow orders from Aluani (I checked.) I know I'm going to have to order from a third party website or eBay, but in my research I've read there are apparently a lot of "fakes" sold online. Does anyone know of a reputable seller or third party website where I can be sure I'm at least getting the real thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter