Where is my clip art?

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
:bounce:

If I don't get my clipart back I'm gonna stomp my feet and hold my breath until I do!!!:mad:

(actually, if you don't mind, take your time...I'll pass out and get some needed rest):p

Mine went back to my Easter picture, and that's not even on my website any more since I can only have one picture at a time on the free site I'm using to host it.
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I sure am using a lot of these confused smilies today!

I had to go to the old board and copy my clip art from my profile and add it to my new profile.

I was also able to get an avatar added (my flag).

The other thing I had to go was edit some of my preferences...it is under user cp (control panel) under edit options.
There is an option of recieving e-mails when someone replies to a post you have posted on. It took me a while to figure out how to stop them.

Mine also went back to my Easter clipart......:confused: ......I finally got my Tigger back, though!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!