Where is the balloon?

sara969

My Little Tinkerbell
Am i right in thinking that the balloon is right at the back of the Disney Village? Is it near Cafe Mickey?

Is it better to go on the balloon in the day or night time, for best view or best experience?

Many thanks :goodvibes

yes, you're right about the location of the balloon ... it's pretty easy to spot just at the back of the village. I don't remember the price but it was only up and running on two days when we were there due to the weather conditions. I would love to go in it but I'm a bit scared so will just wait to see some great photo's from it

yes, you're right about the location of the balloon ... it's pretty easy to spot just at the back of the village. I don't remember the price but it was only up and running on two days when we were there due to the weather conditions. I would love to go in it but I'm a bit scared so will just wait to see some great photo's from it

Thanks Tillybud :thumbsup2 i was watching some video's on YOUTUBE and it looked as if the Balloon was right at the end of the village.
I wonder if they take photos for you and then sell them? :confused3
I still cant decide if we should go up on the balloon at night or in the daytime? :confused:

We will be going in Nov and will have to catch it when its open as im sure it might be closed most of time due to weather.

Hi, I'm really hoping to go on this early evening time. When we arrive on the Monday, we will have the whole afternoon free, so I'm hoping to go ice skating over by HNY and maybe have a drink over there, and then head back to the Village to do some shopping :goodvibes and go on the balloon before having an evening meal there somewhere - although not sure where yet!

Here's a photo we took just over a week ago, it was on it's way up. I bet the views are amazing when you're up there ...

PA160435.jpg

the little carousel you can see in the picture is just outside of cafe mickey so hopefully that will give you some indication where it is. I used to think it was nearer HN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter