Where is the best Senior Trip spot?

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
hi there, so my 17 year old son is graduating from HS in the spring, will be 18 by then. He is supposed to be going to Ocean City, Md. We are also planning a family trip to Wdw to be followed by a solo trip for him & friends to somewhere in the Carribean. I thought I would check here to see what the new go to spot is, I want him to have a great time with others in the 18-21 range but have zero idea where that group goes these days. I'm OK with cruise, a resort, a timeshare and an all inclusive- no preference on my part.

Cruises are always a great idea, never heard a bad review from one, Carnival or the Disney Cruises are the best way to go

For my graduation this year we are going on a cruise trip! We are going on the Allure of the Seas from Royal Caribbean. I use a different forum to talk with the people the will be on my same cruise and 2/3 of the people in the group are going for their graduation. It's a really good idea and fun as well. :)

Is the Allure teen friendly? do they have a solid 18-21 program? -ps, is there a destination thats popular? I was thinking carribean out of Puerto Rico but have zero idea. I would love to find something that would suit him & not waste my $

hi there, so my 17 year old son is graduating from HS in the spring, will be 18 by then. He is supposed to be going to Ocean City, Md. We are also planning a family trip to Wdw to be followed by a solo trip for him & friends to somewhere in the Carribean. I thought I would check here to see what the new go to spot is, I want him to have a great time with others in the 18-21 range but have zero idea where that group goes these days. I'm OK with cruise, a resort, a timeshare and an all inclusive- no preference on my part.
Be mindful there are age restrictions in some areas with regards to reserving a hotel room or a cruise stateroom. Some require 21+ others are 23+ or a parent must be with them. So be sure to research that as well.

I think a few days on a cruise and a few days at Universal would be awesome. Check out Royal Caribbean. Last June I went on an amazing senior trip to Disney and stayed at All-Star Music. My friend's mother made it under her name and I paid her back. We had no problems checking in.

so he and his friends are getting a place at Ocean City the second week of June which is, I think, Senior Week. I had been hoping to book a cruise first and avoid this but I guess that's that. Maybe a family trip of 1-2 days wdw 1-2 universal and a cruise would be nice a week or two later. Thanks everyone for input

My 2016 Senior Class will be spending a week in La Jolla Beach in San Diego California. I will also do a little excursion with a few friends for a day at Disneyland California and California Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter