Where is the DISaver's Board?

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I was looking on the main board menu for the DISaver's Board, usually look there every so often to help DIS'ers with questions. It's gone. :confused: Is that still around or are my old eyes getting to me?? :confused:

Main Board Menu page

Cool!!!!!! Thanks. How do we get there, other than this link in this post, Kath?? Still :confused:

I dunno, Dan, it looks to me like they were letting that one fall off the radar. Everything is archived on it. Would think that possibly that would have a longer time before archiving, but who knows.

I don't know anything about archiving but I found it by choosing the trip planning forums. It was at the bottom of the list.

All the threads are still there, nothing has been archived. If you go down to the bottom on the right hand side you can see where it says it is only showing posts from the last 30 days. Change that to "from the beginning" and you will see everything. THere just haven't been many posts on that board....

Dan, at the bottom of the link that Kath provided. Others on this post can see the board, so it is not only MODS, who can see it.

Just out of curiosity...if you go here...

http://disboards.com/index.php?s=
(which is the main forums page/menu)
Where is the DISavers Forum link located on there? I'm not seeing it either. I used to see it, but not anymore.
I can get to it from Katholyn's link though.

I am I losing it? LOL

but..I went to the dis home page ........then when I got there I clicked on the top at discounts and then scrolled down and there it is......I think that is what you wanted.....

Its not on the main page, as Dan suggested, and can only be seen on the link that Kath provided.

Dan, I assume there is a reason why its no longer on the main page, but why that is I haven't a clue. Perhaps try emailing Pete? We have been told nothing about it being a defunct program, so perhaps its just a glitch as to why its no longer showing up.

ahh...thanks for the info snoopy:D

I thought I saw it there in the past, but if they have removed it, makes sense that I don't see it now, lol.

Ok, go to the " Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies" board...at the top it say "trip planning forums" Click there...now you will see DIS Savers right at the top....

Hope this helps claer anything up...only two posts show, because it is all that has been done in the last 30 days. If you want to see them all change it at the bottom.

You can always subscribe to that board - then you'll be able to find your way back again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter