Where is the second Disney store in Ikspiari

maxiv

the guy from overseas
Hey guys,

I read somewhere here that there are two Disney stiees at Ikspiari - the one inside that everyone knows with the more general merchandise, AND another one with more park-related merchandise somewhere outside of Ikspiari? Can't find it anymore in the forums here, hope someone knows what I mean?

Hey guys,

I read somewhere here that there are two Disney stiees at Ikspiari - the one inside that everyone knows with the more general merchandise, AND another one with more park-related merchandise somewhere outside of Ikspiari? Can't find it anymore in the forums here, hope someone knows what I mean?

Bon Voyage is the store that carries the theme park merchandise, and is located on the walkway between Ikspiari and Tokyo DL. You can’t miss it!

Just a heads up, Bon Voyage was smaller with a more limited selection than I was expecting. I thought it would be similar to World of Disney, and because of that there were a couple of things I didn’t bother picking up in the parks because I thought I could just wait and grab them at Bon Voyage before we left the resort.... and then those things weren’t there. Learn from my mistakes: Don’t wait, buy the item you like the first time you see it! ;)

Just a heads up, Bon Voyage was smaller with a more limited selection than I was expecting. I thought it would be similar to World of Disney, and because of that there were a couple of things I didn’t bother picking up in the parks because I thought I could just wait and grab them at Bon Voyage before we left the resort.... and then those things weren’t there. Learn from my mistakes: Don’t wait, buy the item you like the first time you see it! ;)

I agree. We were not impressed with the selection at Bon Voyage. However we were surprised by the variety at the hotel gift shops. Even the tiny shop at the Hilton had a lot of merchandise! So if someone missed buying something specific, those gift shops could help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!