Where is the VEA stop at CDG Terminal 1

winchamwench

Earning My Ears
Hi

I have a friend who is going to Disney a few days before me, flying into terminal 1 CDG with BMI baby. Can anyone direct her from the luggage retrieval to the VEA stop?

On a completely different note - does anyone know if you can get hold of the autograph books that they sell in the shops on Main Street in any of the shops as you go into the Studios as that is likely to be her first stop on arrival.

Many Thanks for any comments.

Mags

Hiya,

We also go to terminal 1 on bmibaby.

The VEA is, I think, easy to find. Head for the exit signs after baggage carousel, then look for VEA Disneyland shuttle signs. The actual door where the VEA bus stop is located is at exit 20 (you go down one floor in the lift right beside that exit number).

And yes, you can buy the autograph books in the shops in the Village and at the shops in the Studios - we got DD's in the shop in the front lot at the Studios (on your right, just beside the limo after you go through the Studios entrance gates).

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter