Where on my body should I get a tiny Walt Disney "D" tattoo?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I've wanted one for quite some time as my first name starts with D.
I'm just not sure where to place such a little one.
I do already have 4 tattoos 3 of which are Disney related (Mickey, Figment, IASW Hula girl).

It'll require maitenance, but how about an interior finger? I have a whole finger tattoo, but a collection of art deco rings to quickly cover it. I love it!

ETA: awesome!

It'll require maitenance, but how about an interior finger? I have a whole finger tattoo, but a collection of art deco rings to quickly cover it. I love it!

ETA: awesome!

I don't like the thought of having to have it touched up often. (I'm the designated dish washer in my house so I'm sure that would make it fade even faster.)
I did consider the outside of my thumb where it connects to my hand or even the area between my thumb and pointer finger since those areas aren't as submerged in water all the time but IDK :)

Forehead? Bridge of the nose right between the eyes? LOL

Joking aside, what about behind an ear?

ETA: Pic is not mine, found on google search, but gives better idea of "behind the ear"
a2190ec283451469eedd8226403884e1--tattoos-for-babies-small-elephant-tattoos.jpg

Last edited:

If I were to get a small tattoo I would get it on the top of my foot under my pinkie toe, or the inner part of my foot between my ankle bone and my heel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!