Where should I eat in Magic Kingdom?

Stefani P.

Mouseketeer
My adult daughter and I are going to Magic Kingdom for 3 days in April. Last minute trip.
Where should we eat???
I have only had Be Our Guest, Pecos Bills and random snacks there.

For Be Our Guest, make sure you get reservations.
Many people like Columbia Harbor House (QS).
Although many do not like it, we enjoyed Diamond Horseshoe in Frontier Land (TS).

Crystal Palace (TS) is also good, and you'll need a reservation.
Also, you can take the monorail to the Contemporary, the Grand Floridian, and the Polynesian. We particularly liked 'Ohana (TS) at the Polynesian and 1900 Park Fair (TS) at the Grand Floridian. You will need a reservation for both.

I just booked CP for breakfast.
Thank you!

When you have had Diamond Horseshoe, did you need a reservation?

Liberty Tree is order off the menu. That is one my DW specifically requested for our next trip due to fond memories of the pot roast.

Are there any preferences you each have? Preference for QS vs TS, buffets vs menu, character or non?

I just booked 1 character meal (Crystal Palace) and don't want another.

So I'd love suggestions on 1 must do TS and we will probably do QS rest of trip.

The must do TS for us on our next trip is Liberty Tree. We are considering a BOG dinner, but that is not a must do since we had it on our last trip. As for QS, my must do is Pecos Bills, but Columbia Harbor House is also a good choice.

Enjoy your trip!

Thank you!
I enjoy Peco Bills!
I tried for a BOG reservation for a dinner but none available . We have had that before though, so that is okay.
But I am thinking I may need to try Liberty.

For LTT they do offer a platter at lunch but you can also order off the menu. The only time that changes is Thanksgiving Day where lunch is just the AYCE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts