Where should I eat in Magic Kingdom?

If you are looking for a TS specifically in MK, our favorite is Skipper Canteen. Best TS food in MK, IMHO and cute atmosphere. The servers even do some Jungle Cruise-style corny jokes.
We just ate here a couple days ago and loved it! Our Skipper, John, was fantastic. He had his role down pat and was very Punny! We split the falafel, which was good, and I had the veggie stew, which I was concerned I wouldn't like due to the flavors listed (I guess I'm not very adventurous). I liked it so much I made myself sick trying to finish it:rolleyes1. My husband had some spicy chicken and tofu noodle dish. Despite being warned that it really is spicy, he was surprised at just how much kick it had. He REALLY liked it, he just wasn't expecting theme park food to be as spicy as they were claiming it would be.
My husband liked it so much he is planning on going back again in August with our sons on their special trip.

Although we haven't been there in 2 years, we really like The Plaza Restaurant for lunch. It has simple food and kids and adults all found something to enjoy. I hear that reservations are required for only a couple of hours in the afternoon now and the rest of the day is walk-up.

I enjoy Pinocchio's for the Cesar salad and flatbread with nice atmosphere near small world. But that is with DD age 5 so... You might prefer Pecos for QS

Liberty Tree and Diamond Horseshoe are great if you're big eaters! Crystal Palace is good as well but you'll have characters and lots of kids. People will poo-poo Tony's....just stay away from red sauce based dishes and you'll be ok!

I'd recommend Skipper's Canteen, if you like the menu. Great atmosphere and very good food. Liberty Tree is also very good. Sometimes, we like to walk over to the Wave at the Contemporary. It's not far (10 minutes?) and is a nice break from the parks.

I'm looking forward to trying Skipper's Canteen. It looks like a lot of interesting things on their menu and it looks reasonably priced. For a more quiet meal, you could go to the GRand Fl Cafe. BOG if you can get reservations. For fast food, we like Columbia Harbor house or BOG(if you can get ADR)

Thank you!
I enjoy Peco Bills!
I tried for a BOG reservation for a dinner but none available . We have had that before though, so that is okay.
But I am thinking I may need to try Liberty.
First of all, great choice on booking CP breakfast. I love their breakfast! And the characters are just so cute. :)

Liberty Tree is a great place for lunch. The pot roast...mmmmmm. And the ooey gooey toffee cake.....out of this world. :cloud9:

Plaza is also a good place. But i'd prefer Liberty Tree.

I read about the cake and am anxiously awaiting :)
Its HUUUUUGE! It may not look huge in this pic, but it is. Easily a shareable dessert (I ate this alone btw haha!).
M4I07_TkHmd9WkwXuyWJawY5Vj7jDIc_BKvuO6Gv3IENAzrhGIFpDsUxsLBEwQ1NN2iok1IJBQLXS8JiwVGzWjY7SeakpmxgVdUxcEd-98aql86Mz8SErLbflsayXqPGkDnKghGiDNr0tPYHblwMscbSF44FYrutNdn8X7S-0LeB-5dowWEuqBSX2C8rBdvychPAQDHJSJm6D8UhYyFL3seshpmhvveI4L2L2KxI3WdqAf_TGzijzjXcUucC1eXXhmvj802ZVqUw00SRRCy_x0bOFqAPuAJ9SM7a-9JouRLFHt4dOOk4fzuS6k9_vXsdZkGHDkFXkkiXPIFUH2Wzxz6tlJj8pvyn33pK18ji6V96S8gnyk7a-TnKJMKfxRE1kvTD3Ci6wfp9hLKpDki8akLq8DDyp2Ap7txXPr1f90Hc6riNr2cyKc4cgOmx1V7rLhmWdKMwmHUytLZf3OMC76iz0BSYSroSFQzeoNdiDjL9ckBd_IbAENXTysN0BiHtqVK1hn3GXEA1rpxx6DXuomfzHuqBNxv6d36DPj-Iru8fdUqdHTerqY-CzUSXZpbepAcMrIE-ZVQ_EQfs72Wmw2jFTPCZhHSPoziEg3Q=w457-h811-no

We ate there on Deluxe, and the cake was easily 2-3x bigger then the other two desserts.

I would suggest not eating at a TS inside MK. On our MK days we always leave and hit up one of the monorail resorts or WL for any TS means we plan. Our go to is one of The Wave, Whispering Canyon, or Kona Cafe with the first two being the most likely if you want to just walk in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter