Where to book Buffalo Bills?

mummybear

Mouseketeer
We leave for DLRP tomorrow, and not too sure what to do about Buffalo Bills.

It is something we will definately be doing on this trip, but trying to work out if it is cheaper to book it here or when we get there. We have APs, so I think we should get 15% off ( can someone clarify this? ) if we book while there.

I know there are differences in 1st category and 2nd & that 1st is more expensive. But, the 59euros price that I have seen on here, is that for the 1st or 2nd?

Also, on the Official Disney site, they have 1st as being £50, £42 for 2nd. So, with the Euro being the way it is, does this mean that it is more cost effective for me to book here tomorrow before we leave, taking into account we wouldn't get the 15% discount?

I hope this makes sense, as it is late, and I'm still packing and panicking that there is something I have forgotten :scared1:

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Hi,

Yes, you do get £15 off with the AP.

However, if you book beforehand, you also get the £15 regardless. Assume this should still apply at the last minute. As long as their booking office is open before you leave you should be okay. Make sure you're clear about what you want with the person making the reservation though, as they're not always aware of the discounts available.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter