where to book dlp hotels?

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
Ok now i've decided to go, where can i book disney hotels? is it just on the disney site?
Thanks

Sam

Hi :wave: ,

Many Travel Operators do package deals for DLRParis.

You can get Disneyland Paris Brochures from Cresta, Bridge and The official brochrue from DLRParis direct. To order 'un-official' brochures for free, visit www.brochurebank.co.uk

We usually book through Airmiles and make use of however many airmiles we have avaialble. I have heard that booking direct with DLRParis is also easy and reasonablly priced, plus you can also just book the hotel (with no travel options) with DLRParis direct. You can ring the 'official' Disneyland Paris Booking and Information line on 08705 03 03 03 or visit www.disneyholidays.co.uk , or see your local travel agent.

So, have you decided where to stay?

HTH
Richard :)

thanks richard

It seems to work out much cheaper to book with disney direct and get a seperate flight, than book with a travel brochure.
we're probally going to stay at the santa fe. it's the cheapest and looks ok, it's just a quick squeese in. between hols. im now going with my sister, as my other half refuses to talk about anymore holidays. we just come back from a week in spain and off to disney in 5 weeks, then we're off again to mexico in october. and it looks although im going alone on a girls holiday. oh well!
thanks for the info

sam

Just one main thing to bear in mind with the Santa Fe, (if you're going in the summer), it has no air-conditioning, just a ceiling fan, and it can get quite hot in some of the larger blocks which retain the heat. Otherwise it is a great budget base for DLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!