Where to buy 4 day Disneyland tickets for March 2019?

Bronco Country

Earning My Ears
Hi all-

A relative in SF area asking about buying DL tickets for 17 y/o on Senior trip to DL March 2019. Wants 4 days with Park hopping. Best source for this? Undercover Tourist? Some version of CA resident pass?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Hi all-

A relative in SF area asking about buying DL tickets for 17 y/o on Senior trip to DL March 2019. Wants 4 days with Park hopping. Best source for this? Undercover Tourist? Some version of CA resident pass?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
I would recommend LMT Club. You need a membership (which you can Google and get for free). Cheapest tickets around.

I second LMT Club (with membership). sharks is right, you can usually find codes online for a free membership. I actually got my membership free when I called them to ask about how it all worked and then hemmed and hawed when it got to the point of ordering. I told her I wanted to think about it and she said "What if we give you the membership for free?".

You can also call LMT to order without a membership.
I have a membership from a couple years ago, they still have never asked me to pay again so I often buy tickets for friends.

NOPE!!! In most cases I’d say LMT. However, we don’t know how much the cost of maxpass will go up with the next price increase.

Buy them with maxpass included direct from Disney before the prices increase in Jan/FEb.

Yup, just did that. Friend ordered the tickets, got the email the next day, and I scanned the tickets into the app on my phone. I'll bring the paper printed tickets with me anyway just in case something happens, but it was pretty easy. As far as I know, they can print out a ticket for you at the gate, too.

I’m considering upgrading my WDW AP to a Premier Passport for a trip in September 2019. Also looking into buying tickets now before a price increase. I’m right on the cusp of whether the PP is worth it.

Does anyone know if I buy my tickets and Maxpass direct from Disney, can I apply that price + my existing AP toward the upgrade to a Premier Passport?

So, I signed on, but I have to pay $50 to join before it shows any tickets? is that right?
I will just skip it in that case. I can go through Undercover Tourist for free. thanks,
No. There are always free codes. Try FOETRAVEL if it doesn’t work keep saying no to their offers. After 2-3 they’ll offer it to you for free.

Do they 3, 4 and 5 day One Park per day tickets from LMT have Magic Morning? The description just says the parkhopper multi day passes do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter