Where to buy cases of bottled water?

KelNottAt

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We'll be staying at the Grand Californian in a few weeks and I'll want to buy a case of half-litre bottles of water before we board the Magic for our cruise.

Where do you recommend we go to get water by the case? Walking distance from the GC would be ideal...but if that's not do-able, please provide recommendations.

TIA
Kelley

There is a Target 5 or 6 blocks from DL on Harbor Blvd. It's very easy to find, but probably a long walk. There are also lots of gas stations around though that may be a little pricey.

Even though the bags would be heavy, I'd recommend taking the case of water with you spread out in your suitcases. Target is too far to walk, and if you wanted to budget, you could take the ART from Disneyland to a hotel across the street from Target, then walk to Target, bring the water back & retrace your route. That water is going to be pretty heavy to cart around. A taxi is going to cost you to get you to Target & back. If money is not really an issue, then I'd recommend taking a taxi, but if you've been saving, then I would recommend bringing the water from home & then just leaving it in your room until you leave for the ship.

I love that Target since it has saved us a few times. We go and buy drinks if we need more but more importantly my DH forgot SOCKS this last trip so we made a trip to our favorite Target.
Funny cause where I live I dont like Target too much...I am more a Walmart girl. Dont forget Joes Crab Shack across the street mmmm yummy. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter