Where to buy discounted tickets

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

We're going to miss out on the Canadian Residents discount this year. Does anyone purchase discounted tickets from somewhere other than Disney? Thanks so much :)

I bought tickets at undercover tourists in the past and I was happy with the service and how fast I received my tickets.

Unless you're going in the fall, you might as well wait to see if another special will be offered.

We got ours at CAA. Not much of a price difference, but they did the conversion and charged us in Cdn dollars.

We bought ours at AMA and saved an additional 5% off the last Canadian Resident tickets deal and got to pay in CAD which always makes me happy.

I have access to various discount programs such as perkopolis, and workperks through my professional association membership and employer. In the past I have purchased discounted WDW tickets from Tickets at Work via workperks.

Unless you're going in the fall, you might as well wait to see if another special will be offered.

We got ours at CAA. Not much of a price difference, but they did the conversion and charged us in Cdn dollars.
We are going in the Fall! Otherwise, yes, I would definitely wait :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter