Where to buy Disney gift cards?

bgula

DIS Veteran
I want to get a Disney gift card for our upcoming trip, but can't remember what stores stock them. Would Zehrs or Shoppers have them?

I've seen them in No Frills, Rexall, Canadian Tire, Staples, Metro plus the ones mentioned above

It depends on where you are located. I bought some at Rexall, Petro Canada, Sobeys, Your Independent and have seen them at Shoppers as well.

I bought some at Jean Coutu, Sobeys, Walmart, Provigo (equivalent to Loblaws), Maxi (equivalent to No Frills?!?) and Canadian Tire. Some are 25$,50$ or 100$ and others can be loaded for up to 250$.

I'm also in Southern Ontario. I'm near a Zehrs, Shoppers and Walmart today, so I'll check those. Thanks for the responses!

I only get my Disney gift cards at Real Canadian Superstore (using my PC Optimum points), and I have seen them at No Frills and Loblaws, so hopefully Zehrs would have them too.

I ended up getting them at Zehrs - they only had $50 ones. Shoppers had up to $500, but their system was down. One thing I noticed when I was doing the self-checkout - it looked like I could have used my Optimum points to help pay for the GC's. I thought this was a no-no? I didn't use them, but maybe good to know though for in the future.

I ended up getting them at Zehrs - they only had $50 ones. Shoppers had up to $500, but their system was down. One thing I noticed when I was doing the self-checkout - it looked like I could have used my Optimum points to help pay for the GC's. I thought this was a no-no? I didn't use them, but maybe good to know though for in the future.
As long as the total cost of the non-giftcard items in your purchase is equal to or higher than the points you redeem you will be fine. So if you buy $50 worth of products and also $50 worth of Disney cards (total = $100) you can redeem $50 worth of points.

Yes, I've seen them pretty much wherever gift cards are sold. Sometimes places only have the $50 ones. Last I saw Walmart had the $100 ones. If you live close to the border, you can go over to Target and they have some different pictures on their gift cards (like Frozen 2 characters) Some people might not care, lol, but plus you get them in US currency which I find better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!