Where to buy Disney Merchandise

goofyandmore

Mouseketeer
I want to buy some disney merchandise from Walt Disney World Park for my kids for Christmas. The items I'm looking for are found in the stores outside of rides (ie. brier rabbit gifts at the Splash Mountain store). The items are not found at the disney store. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Carolyn

Try doing a search on these boards for the Disney parks merchandise phone number. I know that you can order from them anything you see in the parks (this is not the disney catalog). People here have posted the number several times, I just don't have it handy to give you.

Thanks for the info. I'm also going to order from the disney store online. Does anybody know if there are any coupans that I should look for? I belong to the disney club but don't see any discount except for the 10% off. Carolyn

If there are hard to find items you can try Gifts of a Lifetime. I've ordered special items to put in gift baskets I make for my family before our trips.

Hi Ellyn2000, could you give me an idea of how much more an item costs with Gifts of a Lifetime for their services? Thanks, Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter