Where to Celebrate birthday?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Hello :wave2: !

We will be celebrating my sons 9th b-day at WDW this year and I was wondering were a good restuarant would be to have a birthday dinner?

Do all the restaurants let you order a cake, or do only certain ones??

Here are some of the restuarants I was thinking of. Any suggestions or additional ideas are greatly appreciated :p !

Biergarten
Whispering Canyon
1900 Park Fare (I was thinking they would have the best cake;) )
Cinderella's Royal Table
LTT

Thanks for the help and suggestions!
Katie

I think LTT would be fun with the characters. If you got him a birthday button I'm sure they would make a big deal.

Hi there! My DD will be turning 9 also when we are there. I decided to do Chef Mickey's for Bfast and 1900 Park Fare for dinner on her bday. Haven't decided lunch yet. Was thinking about Crystal Palace but not too sure (bfast is at 7am-YIKES). We are early risers. I'm hoping they make a big deal about it. She's wanted to go on her bday for years and we finally get to go! YIPEEE! I'm sure you'll have a great time where ever you choose!

We are planning on celebrating our ds's(turning 7) birthday at Chef Mickey's! We celebrated it there last year, and he requested it again this year! He got a large cupcake surrounded by whipped cream and a placemat signed by the characters! They also sing a song and acknowledge the birthday diners. Chef Mickey's is always fun and we think the food is pretty good also!:Pinkbounc

My DS celebrated his 7th birthday at WDW last year. For breakfast, we had reservations at Whispering Canyon. Our waiter was fantastic! He made a big deal about his birthday and my DS was not embarrassed at all. He also got this great looking dessert with lots of chocolate and whipped cream -- all before 9 a.m.!

For dinner, we celebrated at Chef Mickey's. It was great and our waitress was a gem. She took pictures of all of us with by DS blowing out his candles and also captured the whole thing on video for us -- all without our even suggesting it! Definitely a cherished memory! We have already decided to do this again this year.

The night before his birthday we were at the Biergarten and my DH mentioned that we were at WDW celebrating birthdays. The waitress took my DS's name and age. Later she brought out a great cake for him and sang Happy Birthday to him in German. Then the Ompa band later led a toast to him. This is my DH's favorite memory and it wasn't even his birthday! My DH is of German descent and this is his favorite restaurant.

Wherever you decide to celebrate, make sure that you mention it to the server. Have a great time!

Thanks for all the input!

I'm still undecided, but at least now I have more information.

Also, does anyone know if I can order a birthday cake at any of these restuarants??

Thanks,
Katie

If your are celebrating a birthday, be sure to get a birthday button. We picked one up for my father-in-law at Town Hall in MK. CMs go out of their way to be nice. Our group occasionally got special seating or ride passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter