Where to convert QS into snack credits?

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
I am trying to calculate getting a QS dining plan for the OKW portion of our upcoming vacation. I have heard you can take 1 QS credit and convert at the resort desk to 3 Snack credits. Has any one done this recently? Is this still a "standard" policy?

We are doing an Epcot Food and Wine one day and it appears that using snack credits for the booths at the Festival might make the QS dining plan worth it for us.

I am trying to calculate getting a QS dining plan for the OKW portion of our upcoming vacation. I have heard you can take 1 QS credit and convert at the resort desk to 3 Snack credits. Has any one done this recently? Is this still a "standard" policy?

We are doing an Epcot Food and Wine one day and it appears that using snack credits for the booths at the Festival might make the QS dining plan worth it for us.

This has never been a standard policy. In fact I've only seen one person reporting here that they were able to do it.

It never hurts to ask at your resort, but if they can't/won't do it, you'll have to use your QS at one booth and get all 3 snacks at one time or just use your regular snack credits. You get 2 per night, but you can use more than 2 in one day.

Wasn't able to this year on the dining plan. You can ask at front desk, but be prepared for a "no". You can use 1 quick service credit for 3 snack s, in one transaction\one booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!