Where to Dine on our last night?Help?

mom of five

Raising a seven year old Disney expert
Hi--I need advice.
I'm trying to find a resturant for dinner on our final night at WDW.
We have 5 children who behave well, but aren't too adventurous with new foods. We will be at FW camping so nothing too dressy cause I'm not packing those kind of clothes.
Most important, I want a really great meal for my husband and I to enjoy. Cost is not important.
Here is where we are eating dinner during our vacation:
Coral Reef
Crystal Palace-character
Sci-Fi Theatre-for the kids
HoopDeDoo
Whispering Canyon
1900 Park Fare

Any ideas for dining on our last evening?
Anything in Downtown Disney?
Help! We leave soon!
I know you guys will come through!
--Mom of Five

What about this Gulliver place. I've read some good things of this site?
P.S. Oh, maybe I should pack those dressy dressy clothes--for 1900 PF????:confused:

I notice that you don't have anything on the Boardwalk. How about Spoodles or Flying Fish? Spoodles is a little less formal but has fantastic food. The kind that kids love, faltbread pizza and pasta. Your kids would probably enjoy some time on the Boardwalk too. You could even walk over from EPCOT.

HBC

Hello,

First of all, except for V&A at Grand Floradian, there isn't any dress code at any Disney restaurant...not that I am awared of.

My DH and I like Brown Derby's in MGM very much. I didn't try dinner at 'Ohana, but many people say it is a good restaurant for dinner. Another good sit down restaurant would be Artist Pointe in WL.

Hope it helps.

Jean

I love the food at O'hana, it is very good and the games for kids are a great time. I also love Sci-Fi for the atmosphere. They have good sandwiches and it is a great time.

How about LeCellier. They have great steaks, cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread. The desserts also looked very good but we did not have room for them. Have fun.

I suggest Cape May or LeCellier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!