Where to drop off at MK?

bakenatj

DIS Veteran
We have some friends coming up from Tampa and dropping off their 13-year-old daughter to spend the day with my daughter at MK. Where are they able to drop her off at if we are already at the park? They asked me and I am not positive so I thought I would ask here. Thanks for your help.

There is a drop-off area at the Ticket and Transportation Center, but she'll have to take the ferry or monorail over to MK. She will not be able to enter MK without an adult as you have to be 14 to enter a park on your own.

There is a drop-off area at the Ticket and Transportation Center, but she'll have to take the ferry or monorail over to MK. She will not be able to enter MK without an adult as you have to be 14 to enter a park on your own.
Thanks for the feedback. I will let her parents know about this or Contemporary and they can decide which they prefer.

Thanks for the feedback. I will let her parents know about this or Contemporary and they can decide which they prefer.
They may not be allowed to enter the parking lot at the Contemporary without a resort or dining reservation. I'd plan for the TTC. As mentioned, someone in your party probably should plan to meet her outside the MK tapstiles.

They may not be allowed to enter the parking lot at the Contemporary without a resort or dining reservation. I'd plan for the TTC. As mentioned, someone in your party probably should plan to meet her outside the MK tapstiles.
Yes. And, yes, guests can exit and reenter the same park on the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter