where to eat at sea world

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: Been years since we have been to seaworld. When we went there before we would have a nice turkey sandwich and potatoe salad at the place that gave out the free beer. Is this place still open, if not are there any nice casual restaurants?

Deb.

No unfortunately that place is now an all you can eat pizzza and pasta buffet. The food is ok not the best there. Depending on what you like depends on where to offer. I think seafire inn has a really nice variety. All of the restaurants are counter service except for sharks which is a table service place.

Thanks I just looked at their menu and there is something that all of us will like. Too bad about the other place we loved it there and after eating we would go and view the lovely horses in the stable.

Deb.

How is the food at the Spice Mill? Bases on menus, this looks to please our group of varied tastes.

Voyageurs is our favourite place to dine at SW. My meatatarians love their barbecue. Seafire Inn comes in second.

For lunch, we like Mango Joes.

Unless you are on a budget and don't have the all day dining, I will agree with the others on skipping the Terrace Garden Buffet (the all you can eat pizza/pasta). There are much better places to dine within the park.

Taylor'sMom said:
How is the food at the Spice Mill? Bases on menus, this looks to please our group of varied tastes.

Spice mill is nice. I liked the food there. They have some nice burgers.

Thanks I just looked at their menu and there is something that all of us will like. Too bad about the other place we loved it there and after eating we would go and view the lovely horses in the stable.

Deb.

Just an FYI.....the horses are gone, too. Stable is not open, but there are flamingos, sandhill cranes, beautiful macaws in the trees, and little pavilions
where they bring out animals and talk to you about them. It is a nice relaxing spot to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter