Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Three Broomsticks--do you think the chicken & ribs platter is big enough for two women to share? It looks like it would be enough for my sister & i to share. Also is terrace falls similar? it looks like almost same food?

2. Sorry but i couldnt find a link to the menu at Bubba Gumps. Anyone?

Thanks!! 3 more days!!!!

Three Broomsticks--do you think the chicken & ribs platter is big enough for two women to share? It looks like it would be enough for my sister & i to share. Also is terrace falls similar? it looks like almost same food?

2. Sorry but i couldnt find a link to the menu at Bubba Gumps. Anyone?

Thanks!! 3 more days!!!!

Here you go for BG menu..........

http://www.bubbagump.com/menus/daily/?loc=BGOR

We don't eat in either of the Potter restaurants but have seen the platter and yes, you could share it.

DH and I have shared the chicken and ribs platter from Thunder Falls Terrace, plenty to share.

Only a few days till you go..........wow.......that crept around quickly.......::yes::

I am a bit excited about finally getting to eat at Bubba Gump - I know it is probably funny to a lot of people, but we don't have anything like that in NZ!

I am a bit excited about finally getting to eat at Bubba Gump - I know it is probably funny to a lot of people, but we don't have anything like that in NZ!

It is a fun place to eat.

We found the experience better than the food........but, others enjoy the food. We may have been unlucky the two visits we had, or maybe our expectations were too high.

I'm sure you'll love it though........nice cocktails.......:D

Lol........the cocktails we most certainly enjoyed........

Actually, haven't found a cocktail I didn't like in Florida...........::yes::

I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the range I have seen on menus so far - I didn't expect there to be so many at DW, and Universal looks fab as well. And hey, we aren't driving anywhere at all the whole time...

I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the range I have seen on menus so far - I didn't expect there to be so many at DW, and Universal looks fab as well. And hey, we aren't driving anywhere at all the whole time...

Lol......yes we struggle to choose just a couple a night. StrongWater Tavern has some unique ones, and all made with freshly pressed juices.......I was impressed with them.......and strong!!! Glad we dont have to drive to go there......

We do drive a lot as we like to get around to different places, but usually DH drives when we go out around Orlando at night so I can have a cocktail or two........he's such a gentleman.......::yes:: :D

Here you go for BG menu..........

http://www.bubbagump.com/menus/daily/?loc=BGOR

We don't eat in either of the Potter restaurants but have seen the platter and yes, you could share it.

DH and I have shared the chicken and ribs platter from Thunder Falls Terrace, plenty to share.

Only a few days till you go..........wow.......that crept around quickly.......::yes::

Thank you so much!! Yes it did, and I feel like with all of the planning I forgot everything! LOL

I went to BG in February this year on a Friday night at 10 pm

Place had a large crowd but availability for walk ins

I'm one of the few that really enjoys this place
Loved the movie and tickled pink to all the decor in the place
It reflected what I saw in the movie

Hope you enjoy the place
One tip, drinks are powerful....
We did the special of buying certain drinks and received two free BG glasses

We received new wrapped glasses and not the ones we were served in

We found the experience better than the food........but, others enjoy the food. We may have been unlucky the two visits we had, or maybe our expectations were too high.

I find that to be true about a lot of 'themed' restaurants.. I think they believe you'll give them leeway on the food if the atmosphere/experience is good. I know I've done that a lot.

Hi everyone heading to Universal next week I was trying to check the menu for breakfast at Three Broomsticks an on the official website it just has lunch an dinner but the package I purchased included breakfast at both the Leaky Cauldron & Three Broomsticks can anyone tell me where to find this info
Thanks

Hi everyone heading to Universal next week I was trying to check the menu for breakfast at Three Broomsticks an on the official website it just has lunch an dinner but the package I purchased included breakfast at both the Leaky Cauldron & Three Broomsticks can anyone tell me where to find this info
Thanks

There is a link to both of them on the first page of this thread.

Flaming Moe ??? Is the flaming Moe an alcoholic drink? I read somewhere it was like orange soda with the dry ice, but I don't know... And, do you have to wait until the ice melts so it doesn't "burn" you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!