Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I've read good and bad things about Circus McGurkus. What do you guys think of it? I want to eat there, because it looks cool, but if the food isn't any good then we'll pass.

Also, how is the gnocchi at Mythos? I found a pic of it in the food pic thread and it looks delicious.

I've read good and bad things about Circus McGurkus. What do you guys think of it? I want to eat there, because it looks cool, but if the food isn't any good then we'll pass.

Also, how is the gnocchi at Mythos? I found a pic of it in the food pic thread and it looks delicious.

We've eaten at Circus McGurkus and it was fine. Their fried chicken was good.

What is the chocolate bread from Toothsome like? Is it like a banana bread? Or like a French bread? Just curious - I love bread and chocolate so I'm sure it's good!

It is FABULOUS!!!! It is kind like a French bread on the outside (not super crunchy, but it has a bit of a crust) and on the inside there are also swirls of melted chocolate. OMG, it is one of my favorite things. It also comes with salted caramel butter, which is the perfect touch IMHO. I usually eat a piece or two before the meal and then save the rest for dessert.

Circus Mcgurkus is back on the list :)

How is Comic Strip Cafe? Most things i've read are that it's not good, but i saw a pic on FB and the food looked really good

I've done both places and would return to comic strip before I would go to circus mcgurkus

Personal preference over the menu system and food quality in feb this year

Any love at all for Captain America Diner?

We are thinking about putting it on our list for next trip - DD loves all things Marvel and Captain America, in particular...thought it would be a cute place to check out. I know the menu is pretty limited but the views look great.

How far in advance do you need to make reservations for the restaurants? Same day, day before, many days before? I know it's not as crazy as Disney, but I'd like to know what to expect. Places like Mythos, Margaritaville, Cowfish, etc

How far in advance do you need to make reservations for the restaurants? Same day, day before, many days before? I know it's not as crazy as Disney, but I'd like to know what to expect. Places like Mythos, Margaritaville, Cowfish, etc

Cowfish and Toothsome don't accept reservations. Neither do Bubba Gumps.

But anywhere else a few days before or same day is usually fine. Except for holidays like Christmas and the like......

We never make reservations and always eat where we like, when we like.

Most places (not all) have preferred seating where if you stay onsite you can show your room key and be seated ahead of others waiting. We had a 50 minute wait down to less than 10 minutes in some places.

Most places (not all) have preferred seating where if you stay onsite you can show your room key and be seated ahead of others waiting. We had a 50 minute wait down to less than 10 minutes in some places.
Thanks so much! You are a fountain of knowledge. I didn't realize they had preferred seating for onsite guests! That makes things much easier and more flexible for us. We are down at the beginning of November for a conference, so we really will have a difficult time scheduling reservations since we are going to hit the parks/dining after our conference each day.

I had no idea about this either! Is there a list of participating restaurants?

Thanks so much! You are a fountain of knowledge. I didn't realize they had preferred seating for onsite guests! That makes things much easier and more flexible for us. We are down at the beginning of November for a conference, so we really will have a difficult time scheduling reservations since we are going to hit the parks/dining after our conference each day.

You're so welcome! Yep, will make your time there easier.......I can imagine that could get complicated trying to schedule times for everyone to suit.

I had no idea about this either! Is there a list of participating restaurants?

There is.

I did have it, but can't find it, new website isn't as clear as it used to be......someone else will have it I'm sure........it was only a couple of restaurants that didn't offer it.....

Using the Orlando informer link, only gusts of Hard Rock Royal Pacific and Portofino Bay receive this "priority seating " perk.

If you are staying at the other hotels I would assume you are out of luck . You could always try to see if the restaurant has open table reservations .

Cowfish and Toothsome don't accept reservations. Neither do Bubba Gumps.

But anywhere else a few days before or same day is usually fine. Except for holidays like Christmas and the like......

We never make reservations and always eat where we like, when we like.

Thanks for the tip. We're staying at Portofino and definitely want to try out Toothsome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!