Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

No idea if it`s still on the menu or not.......that was from 2015. We don`t really eat in Margaritaville now.

We asked for extra jalapenos though, I do remember that........but, most restaurants will alter or adapt most things if asked......:)

I'm confused schumi, you said they were Mythos Nachos, but then you said you don't know if they are still on the menu because the picture was from 2015, and you don't eat at Margaritaville now. So are they from Mythos or Margaritaville?

I'm confused schumi, you said they were Mythos Nachos, but then you said you don't know if they are still on the menu because the picture was from 2015, and you don't eat at Margaritaville now. So are they from Mythos or Margaritaville?

Sorry to confuse you.

Margaritaville nachos and no I don't eat in Margaritaville anymore.

Thanks Schumi, we'll be going to Margaritaville and I know what we'll be eating.:woohoo:

To be honest, the burgers and the nachos are the stars at Margaritaville now.........

The menu they used to have many years ago was far superior........but you won't go far wrong with the nachos.......it is huge ::yes::

Cocktails are excellent too..........:thumbsup2

To be honest, the burgers and the nachos are the stars at Margaritaville now.........

The menu they used to have many years ago was far superior........but you won't go far wrong with the nachos.......it is huge ::yes::

Cocktails are excellent too..........:thumbsup2
schumi, 3 of my favorite thing are burgers, nachos and adult beverages so I'll be in heaven.:drinking1

I'm looking for information about Bar American in Portifino Bay. Didn't see it on the list on the first page of this post.

Anybody know what kind of food they serve with the drinks?

What time does the online booking window open as new days get added?

Nobody seems to need to be booking at window opening time at Universal. I've never heard that question before, lol.
It's just that I noticed something a bit odd that I've not seen before - the newest day that I would expect to be open today (Friday 27th October) that date is greyed out for every restaurant I've looked at, with a watermark on it that says 'CLOSED'... :confused:

It's just that I noticed something a bit odd that I've not seen before - the newest day that I would expect to be open today (Friday 27th October) that date is greyed out for every restaurant I've looked at, with a watermark on it that says 'CLOSED'... :confused:
And now, a couple of hours later, all restaurants say 'FULL' instead of 'CLOSED', just for that date...

And now, a couple of hours later, all restaurants say 'FULL' instead of 'CLOSED', just for that date...
And now appears normal and open for booking. All very odd!

I don't even need to book yet after all that, I was just playing with the system! :rotfl:

Just back from a quick girls trip to Orlando!
Had a great time at Toothsome! Onion rings, pork belly sliders, margherita flatbread - all good...chocolate almond bread - just ok...brookies, cookies & cream - delish but easily shareable between several people! Split opinion on the drinks - some felt too strong/old fashioned, looking for a few more basic options (strawberry daiquiri, margarita, martini, etc.); others liked the uniqueness, different flavors.
Walked up right around 5 pm - had no trouble getting a table.
Had a cute visit from Penelope and Jaques but they didn't overstay their welcome.
The shop is also worth a visit - some very unique collectibles and gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter