Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to figure out where my boys can just grab a hot breakfast sandwich on way to park as sit down breakfast just isn't for us yet they need a hot protein.
Burger King! How simple and yet I had to read this thread to figure it out.:oops:
Sometimes I wonder if I over think things.

Starbucks should have hot breakfast sandwiches too.

I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to figure out where my boys can just grab a hot breakfast sandwich on way to park as sit down breakfast just isn't for us yet they need a hot protein.
Burger King! How simple and yet I had to read this thread to figure it out.:oops:
Sometimes I wonder if I over think things.

Where are you staying? RPR has a great croissant sandwich with egg and ham I think? Remember it being great and big just can’t remember what the meat was.. in the grab and go area setup in Orchids in the mornings.

Where are you staying? RPR has a great croissant sandwich with egg and ham I think? Remember it being great and big just can’t remember what the meat was.. in the grab and go area setup in Orchids in the mornings.

Thanks so much! We are torn between HRH and PB. I don't know why I just couldn't think through it rationally, seemed like the simplest problem.
We did RPR last year and liked it enough but the rooms seemed way small for our family of 5 and we stay comfortably in Caribbean Beach @ WDW not sure what the issue is @ RPR

Thanks so much! We are torn between HRH and PB. I don't know why I just couldn't think through it rationally, seemed like the simplest problem.
We did RPR last year and liked it enough but the rooms seemed way small for our family of 5 and we stay comfortably in Caribbean Beach @ WDW not sure what the issue is @ RPR

Rooms are bigger at RPR than CBBR. However, RPR has queen beds where the CBBR has doubles.

The Gelateria at PBH has breakfast sandwiches too.

Rooms are bigger at RPR than CBBR. However, RPR has queen beds where the CBBR has doubles.
Not sure when OP stayed at CBR, but the rooms now have Queen size beds. The exception is the Pirate themed rooms which are still doubles. I was interested to hear the comparison between RPR and CBR. Its been a few years since I stayed at RPR, and can't remember thinking if the rooms were large or small in scale.

The Gelateria at PBH has breakfast sandwiches too.
Hmm, maybe that is it the queen beds @ RPR made the room feel smaller and then throwing the cot in there. Nightmare with 5 people and all that luggage from our 2 week trip. Never realized the CBBR rooms had double beds plus the fold down helped with space.

Thanks again for all the tips. My boys can't survive on just granola bars for breakfast like us girls but momma don't have time for no sit down breakfast! (maybe 1 or 2)

Hmm, maybe that is it the queen beds @ RPR made the room feel smaller and then throwing the cot in there. Nightmare with 5 people and all that luggage from our 2 week trip. Never realized the CBBR rooms had double beds plus the fold down helped with space.

Thanks again for all the tips. My boys can't survive on just granola bars for breakfast like us girls but momma don't have time for no sit down breakfast! (maybe 1 or 2)

Looks like beds have changed since I was there and they now have queens.

Lots of quick breakfast ideas at Portofino if you decide to stay there.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to eating around Universal. Our first experience last year wasn't great but love this thread and the one with pics!

When the Wok Experience is on select nights only, do you know what days of the week? Some friends are going mid August, so it *may* revert back to select nights instead of daily around the time of their trip. TIA!

The Wok Experience days should be listed on the hotel site.

Check the RPR sticky

I did see it is nightly at this point but do not know for how long.

When I was there in October, it was only held two nights a week.
It closed at 9:00 pm

Reactions: CJK
They just told us Wok Experience would be till mid to late August mac, no specific dates :thumbsup2

Reactions: CJK
I updated EVERY resort restaurant menu on the http://www.stayinguniversal.com site.
Next I have EVERY park menu (full dining, counter service and most carts) to add and hope to get those started this week.

What I am looking for are Room Service Menus for all resorts and if anyone has a recent club level nightly menu I would love to add those as well.
Thanks for all the hard work on this!

I updated EVERY resort restaurant menu on the http://www.stayinguniversal.com site.
Next I have EVERY park menu (full dining, counter service and most carts) to add and hope to get those started this week.

What I am looking for are Room Service Menus for all resorts and if anyone has a recent club level nightly menu I would love to add those as well.
When I have time, I'll look at the room service menu I brought back with me last October.
During HHN, they do add additional menu to cover hhn food treats in that season.

The breakfast room service menu at RPR, is basically the same as the order menu you read in the Island Dining Room.

Note: came back to add that post 2530 has pics of the RPR room service menu.

It was posted by damo.
so no need for me to look up the one menu i brought back home with me

Thanks. Damo's are from 2016 which was the last time I updated room service menus, was hoping to see if anyone there recently had any in case there have been changes.

Thanks. Damo's are from 2016 which was the last time I updated room service menus, was hoping to see if anyone there recently had any in case there have been changes.

I will be at HRH at the end of the month and can get their room service menu then if someone doesn't update before then.

I will be at RPR in May - if you don't have it by then, I will send your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!