Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

At breadbox, snacks, salads and beverages are under $10
Platters cost more

use google to find their menu
Orlando City Walk Bread Box menu

I rounded up to the $12 bracket for platters listed at $11.99

Thought the roast beef was pretty good

For those that are cutting carbs, you can order your sandwich/platter bread less

We went to Bigfire in September. It was fine, nothing spectacular. Service was good (we were upstairs) food was fine. I got the half roasted chicken. I had originally planned on getting filet, but when I read reviews on how it was cooked, I decided to save the filet for The Palm. We did try the S'mores dessert because it was a signature thing at that restaurant, but I probably wouldn't bother again since I usually am full before dessert. My daughter set her marshmallow on fire and we had to dunk it into the water glass LOL. (Not a Girl Scout like her mother)

I'm going for a whirlwind weekend trip in two weeks and will be trying to keep the food budget very very small. Anyone have input on the most filling counter service meals/snacks you can get for about $10-$12 at the parks? So far on my list I have the jacket potatoes from the London taxi stand and the tacos from the truck in the Simpsons area. Any other suggestions?

The jacket potatoes are such a good option. Great value for money, and also relatively healthy. Also in UO, I think you can still get 3 Cornish pasties for $7 at the Hopping Pot in Carkitt Market (Diagon Alley), which makes a pretty substantial snack. I also liked the gyro from Fire Eater's Grille in IoA at $8.99. I believe it came with celery sticks, carrots, and hummus. Breadbox has a little better value for money since you get tots/fries with those.

Probably too late for Artygal, but the loaded nachos for $10 at Confisco Grill are enough for lunch for me! Not counter service, so you'd have to add a tip.

DH and I ordered fajitas for 2 at Antojitos and that was a decent deal also.

Anyone tested out the Christmas offerings? Like the turkey meal at thunder falls or stuffed Santa donut at voodoo donuts? :)

Also, if anyone has been during Christmas week, any restaurants you would suggest for Christmas atmosphere or even specials in the menu? I have the Palm reserved for dinner on Christmas Day and was wondering if that’s a good option

Last edited:
Anyone tested out the Christmas offerings? Like the turkey meal at thunder falls or stuffed Santa donut at voodoo donuts? :)

Also, if anyone has been during Christmas week, any restaurants you would suggest for Christmas atmosphere or even specials in the menu? I have the Palm reserved for dinner on Christmas Day and was wondering if that’s a good options
The Grinch breakfast!

Green Eggs and Ham might be open seasonal, or fully, as @schumigirl pointed out recently on her trip that Green Eggs and Ham was open.

Yesterday when I went to the park Green Eggs and Ham was open again, even briefly the characters were outside the restaurant (I would imagine to promote, or give attention to the place). They changed the menu to be tatter tot based. Items included pizza tots, buffalo chicken tots, and green eggs and ham tots (scrambled green eggs, ham, on tots, with a white sauce on top) and the typical drinks offered at QS places.

Does anyone have a picture of the offerings/menu at the Tuk Tuk market at RPR? Mostly interested in what they have for breakfast

We are headed there today and I will do a photoshoot for this thread.

Fantastic damo…...

I have pictures for the RP thread, but will take me a few days to upload everything. I`m surprised this hasn't been put online yet, but doesn't seem to be going to happen yet.

Hope you`re having a lovely trip......:wave2:

You're here? We check out tomorrow.
We check out on Saturday. Spent a couple of days at Cabana Bay and then here at RPR today. Wasn't the nicest of days today but I did manage to ride Hagrid's 3 times!!!!

I will post photos when I get home on Saturday or Sunday.

I took a peek in there and looks like they make some pretty good things in there. Dinner had some rice with a wok fried beef. There was also mac and cheese. Breakfast had the normal breakfast sandwiches and pastries.

Tried to get photos of the menu at Tuk Tuk's but unfortunately it is on a blue screen that is very hard to photograph. They had a breakfast burrito($8), breakfast croissant($8), and eggwhite wrap ($8) and breakfast potatoes($4). There were also your standard fare of fruits and pastries and yogurt parfaits. Coffee is starbucks.

There are also smoothies made to order, a huge variety of bottled drinks and snacks.

Last edited:
Tried to get photos of the menu at Tuk Tuk's but unfortunately it is on a blue screen that is very hard to photograph. They had a breakfast burrito($8), breakfast croissant($8), and eggwhite wrap ($8) and breakfast potatoes($4). There were also your standard fare of fruits and pastries and yogurt parfaits. Coffee is starbucks.

thanks!
Breakfast burritos sound perfect for a quick on the go pre-park breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!