Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Anyone know where Freestyle cups can be purchased/reactivated in the morning, before places open for lunch? What about locations that are open in the morning AND offer the AP discount -- I've read that the discount isn't available at carts?

Anyone know where Freestyle cups can be purchased/reactivated in the morning, before places open for lunch? What about locations that are open in the morning AND offer the AP discount -- I've read that the discount isn't available at carts?
We got ours recharged in the mornings at either Croissant Moon (IoA) or Today Show Cafe (Studios), both offer an AP discount.

Going for long weekend. Will do the chocolate emporium again.
What are other faves?
Where is best burger?
Is Mythos that good? What about Cowfish..
Not doing hard rock cafe as we are staying at hard rock hotel...
and what are good quick breakfast options?

What are other faves?
Where is best burger?
Is Mythos that good? What about Cowfish..
and what are good quick breakfast options?
I loved Antijios. I had the pork tacos and blackberry margarita. It was absolutely delicious.

What are other faves? Vivo is our favorite for dinner, along with Cowfish & Margaritaville & Jakes at RPR
Where is best burger? Cowfish
Is Mythos that good? Food is good, nothing I crave, but the atmosphere is outstanding!
What about Cowfish..... Fantastic for burgers and sushi!
and what are good quick breakfast options? We always use the grab and go at the hotels - are usual spot is RPR - can't wait to see the new Tuk Tuk Market

The resorts and parks all have the breakfast croissants which are very good. At the entrance to each park there is a quick service restaurants with good breakfast options. Hard Rock has Emack and Bolio's which has quick breakfast options.

It`s a good menu.

Can thoroughly recommend the sweet and sour ribs...we had them in September when they first served them...….lovely!!! Tom had the pork belly sandwich and thought it was lovely......there`s pictures of both in the food picture thread....

We asked them if they planned to bring back the French Dip from a few years ago, but they said no plans!

The Grape Ape at Voodoo doughnuts is crave-worthy!! my son and I have been grabbing them on our way home from the parks!

I loved Antijios. I had the pork tacos and blackberry margarita. It was absolutely delicious.
Ill second Antijios - it is one of my favorites - also they have free chips and salsa even if you just having a drink at the bar - cant beat that

We went to Bigfire in September. It was fine, nothing spectacular. Service was good (we were upstairs) food was fine. I got the half roasted chicken. I had originally planned on getting filet, but when I read reviews on how it was cooked, I decided to save the filet for The Palm. We did try the S'mores dessert because it was a signature thing at that restaurant, but I probably wouldn't bother again since I usually am full before dessert. My daughter set her marshmallow on fire and we had to dunk it into the water glass LOL. (Not a Girl Scout like her mother)
I was not impressed with Bigfire either - I really like the bar and drinks - but the food was underwhelming - and its nowhere near as good as Emeril's was IMO

I was not impressed with Bigfire either - I really like the bar and drinks - but the food was underwhelming - and its nowhere near as good as Emeril's was IMO

I’ve yet to speak to anyone who’s opinion I trust, give a good review of Big Fire yet........very disappointing indeed.

I think we may try a drink at the bar and have dessert one night, but no desire to eat entrees there.

It`s a good menu.

Can thoroughly recommend the sweet and sour ribs...we had them in September when they first served them...….lovely!!! Tom had the pork belly sandwich and thought it was lovely......there`s pictures of both in the food picture thread....

We asked them if they planned to bring back the French Dip from a few years ago, but they said no plans!
I've always had good food here - going back maybe 20 years - it was always a favorite.

The bar is really good as well. Bar staff if excellent and there are always people passing though looking to chat - its a lot like a local bar.

I've always had good food here - going back maybe 20 years - it was always a favorite.

The bar is really good as well. Bar staff if excellent and there are always people passing though looking to chat - its a lot like a local bar.

Yes, it really is like a local....very friendly staff.

We like to stop in for a drink there when we‘re in the park.

I have a question about the platter for 4 at three broomsticks. We are a family of 5 (Me, DW, DD11, DS9, DD6) all with above-average appetites. Generally speaking, would the platter for four be enough to share among five people? Portion wise, is its equivalent to 4 individually purchased meals? Thanks.

I have a question about the platter for 4 at three broomsticks. We are a family of 5 (Me, DW, DD11, DS9, DD6) all with above-average appetites. Generally speaking, would the platter for four be enough to share among five people? Portion wise, is its equivalent to 4 individually purchased meals? Thanks.

We had it with 5 adults and it worked nicely.

I've searched this LOOOOOONG thread a bit and found a few mentions, but... my husband was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and as such, avoids starches and sugar like the plague. I'm wondering if, in general, at the table service restaurants do they bat an eye if you order, say, burgers or sandwiches without the bun? I saw at a couple of places that this isn't a problem, just wondering if, say, Cowfish would have an issue with that? I really want to try it, but there's not much on the menu for him if he can't order with lettuce instead of a bun and sub out the fries/tots for something else. Or at any of the sit downs where there are potatoes or polenta or rice or whatever, subbing in some extra veg?

I've searched this LOOOOOONG thread a bit and found a few mentions, but... my husband was recently diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and as such, avoids starches and sugar like the plague. I'm wondering if, in general, at the table service restaurants do they bat an eye if you order, say, burgers or sandwiches without the bun? I saw at a couple of places that this isn't a problem, just wondering if, say, Cowfish would have an issue with that? I really want to try it, but there's not much on the menu for him if he can't order with lettuce instead of a bun and sub out the fries/tots for something else. Or at any of the sit downs where there are potatoes or polenta or rice or whatever, subbing in some extra veg?
I really can't imagine this being an issue, though I don't have any first-hand experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!