Where to eat in Disney Springs?

krinicone

Mouseketeer
Don’t want to make more than 1 ADR for DS. Can’t decide where to eat!
We ate at raglan road last trip and i would be happy to eat there again, but wondering if we should try something different since so many new places have opened since then. At first I was thinking boathouse or Homecomin, But still not sure. Any suggestions?

Not all of us are really big fans of seafood or Asian cuisine. Just fans of really good food. We Will have several small children with us, if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
Great eats at Disney Spring and in all honesty you don't need to depend on ADRs there since opentable is available at most if not all table service eateries in that locale. Our last trip (end of December 2018 to start of January 2019) lasted for a bit over 2 weeks and we frequently ate at DS as walk ups or made a ressie same day.

Boathouse can cover a lot of different appetites: steak, fish, seafood, fried foods, and they have a pretty nice and a bit more expansive kiddie menu. Don't know if your party is on the DP or not but their desserts are just OK, IMO. Nothing offensive just OK. After our first eat there when we had ice cream floats and a booze soaked cake, we've opted to get our sweets at places like Ghirardelli, the gelato place across the street or my fall back, Sprinkles. We have probably eaten there about 6 times in the last 2 years and it never fails to satisfy.

Of course, there is the newly re-opened W. Puck place as well as the Enzo establishments. I've only been to Wine Bar George on NYE so no idea if children are seen there during regular days/nights.

We enjoyed both Homecomin & Boathouse. Boathouse can be reserved through OpenTable as well as with Disney. If you're using the Dining Plans Boathouse is a 2 credit restaurant while Homecomin is 1 credit. If you aren't seafood I'd lean towards Homecomin. Boathouse does have several sandwiches/ burger but other than steaks most of the entrees are seafood.

Last edited:
We are fans of Homecoming. I've also enjoyed House of Blues and Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. We also have Enzo's on our list to try.

I wasn't a fan of Boathouse. Homecomin' is nice.

If you're looking at quick service as well, D Lux burger is great as is Chicken Guy (chicken tender restaurant), plus the Poutine quick service for loaded fries.

We love the Boathouse and Homecomin but just tried the new Wolfgang Puck restaurant and it was amazing. The menu is limited, but I would think anyone could find something on the menu. Even the simplest dish was amazing, I had the roast chicken and my husband and I LOVED it. He got the steak and he liked his too, the chicken was best I ever had. Our waiter suggested the brushetta, we figured what the heck pretty basic....nope, that was amazing too. FYI, also only 1 Dining credit! Enjoy

We love the Boathouse and Homecomin but just tried the new Wolfgang Puck restaurant and it was amazing. The menu is limited, but I would think anyone could find something on the menu. Even the simplest dish was amazing, I had the roast chicken and my husband and I LOVED it. He got the steak and he liked his too, the chicken was best I ever had. Our waiter suggested the brushetta, we figured what the heck pretty basic....nope, that was amazing too. FYI, also only 1 Dining credit! Enjoy
I am going to WGP this Tuesday. That steak is calling my name! 1 credit too!!

We have eaten at most Disney Springs restaurants and while they are all good, we get food like Home Coming on a regular basis since we live in GA and my wife is a southern girl. Paddlefish and Boathouse are both great. Our kids love T-Rex. But the one place all four of us love is Raglin Road. If you have never been, it's something you will never forget. Ask for a stage table. It's about 30-45 min wait with an ADR but so worth it.

Homecomin gets my vote. I am not really a chicken fan but it was the best I have ever had. The Chicken Guy was just ok, IMHO Chik Fil A is better. On a side note I am a huge Guy Fieti fan.

We have eaten at most Disney Springs restaurants and while they are all good, we get food like Home Coming on a regular basis since we live in GA and my wife is a southern girl. Paddlefish and Boathouse are both great. Our kids love T-Rex. But the one place all four of us love is Raglin Road. If you have never been, it's something you will never forget. Ask for a stage table. It's about 30-45 min wait with an ADR but so worth it.
What's a good DDP snack location there??

What's a good DDP snack location there??
The food trucks on the west side have good food and fast. Also Morimoto street food or D-Luxe burger. We usually get sweets for snacks though lol. The cookie place (forgot the name) and Ghirardelli are great!!

LOL

The food trucks on the west side have good food and fast. Also Morimoto street food or D-Luxe burger. We usually get sweets for snacks though lol. The cookie place (forgot the name) and Ghirardelli are great!!

My fiancé and I loved the committed pig! They had great ribs and drinks. Best of all they were included as a quick service in the meal plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter