• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to eat with Children?

Bacrd

Mouseketeer
Where would you suggest eating with 2 children (6 & 8). Mainly dinner and breakfast the next morning...as I'm sure lunch will be somewhere in US. Staying at PBR only 1 night before heading to airport the next afternoon. Thanks!!

You should be fine at any Citywalk restaurant. They all have kids menus. At Universal, you can try Louie's for pizza. Great tasting and filling.

Hope that helps.

Pastamore does have a breakfast sandwich/coffee/platter type deal that they sell. There is also a Starbucks. I was also thinking, at PBH there is a great counter place called Sals. They are right by the piazza where you go take the water taxis to the parks. They also have breakfast and would be a convenient stop before heading out.

You can grab a quick breakfast at the Gelateria at PBH or a full sit down menu or buffet at the Trattoria del Porto. There is also a Cinnabon at CityWalk. My favorite place for breakfast is at Universal or IOA's bakeries. Margaritaville or NBA City offers nice dinner menus and kids menus. They are both fun! Enjoy your trip!

Again...thanks for all your help!! Few more days and the silly questions will be done with!! Thanks for your patience!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter