Where to eat ?

Teacup

Earning My Ears
We have two 8 yr old boys.... what's not gonna break the bank and yet be filling for hungry boys? They like almost anything, but love pizza and chicken fingers

Thanks!!!:bounce: :p :p :bounce: :p :p :bounce:

I don't recall a place that sells pizza. You may find chicken fingers at Chicken N Buscuit. You can also eat the great sandwiches at the Anheiser-Busch Hospitality Center.

If they like barbecue, there are two very good BBQ restaurants at SeaWorld, at prices that you'd expect to pay outside the park.

Otherwise, I'd recommed the Deli at the Hospitality House (very nice outdoor seating, too) or Mango Joe's, near Wild Arctic.

No pizza, alas.

I thought Mamma Stella's Italian Kitchen, (over by Penguin Encounter and behind the Smoky Creek Grill), was serving pizza again.

I know a few weeks back they had a (don't ask me why) pizza and fries combo.

Just got back from Sea World, I didn't check all the places to eat since I was only there a couple of hours but saw that Mama Stella's Italian Kitchen does have 3 pizza/fries combos. All 3 combos are under $6.00.

Also the Smoky Creek Grill was closed for renovations.

We ate at the hospitality center and the sandwiches and potato salad were great. The Barbecue smelled delicious, but we didn't get any. Sea world was a great time. It was planted better than any of the other parks we saw.

Chicken and Biscuit place is really bad. The chicken was old and chewy and there wasn't a smile behind the counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter