Where to find attraction posters?

Chrizwald

Mouseketeer
Is there currently a place in the parks or DS to find attraction posters? Not like the mini ones, but good size posters.

Most of the big gidt shops sometimes carry calendars that have these retro posters for each month that are perforated and frameable. In the same areas like near the books and such they sometimes have attraction poster sets. They are like 11 x 17.

Most of the big gidt shops sometimes carry calendars that have these retro posters for each month that are perforated and frameable. In the same areas like near the books and such they sometimes have attraction poster sets. They are like 11 x 17.

I love those calendars. The prints are actually 12x18 and IMO a great size if you want to display a bunch without taking up too much room.

5D68BF0B-532E-4873-BCB4-3C8673A3DE5A.jpeg

"Replicas", like copies? If so, that would be copyright infringement.
Definitely, but at the time Disney wasn’t selling large posters, only the calendars. This was before Disney was going after Etsy sellers. The person I bought it from is no longer in business.

If they're a good price, that may be an option. But i think mostly we're looking for that "bought it at WDW" feeling.

Unfortunately, looks the person I bought from is no longer in business. Looks like Art of Disney will be your best option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter