where to find Jim Hawkins?

khawk

I love the USA
Does anyone know where in the parks I can find Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet? Do they even have that character at the parks yet?
Kim

The only thing we saw from Treasure Planet was the advertising for the video/dvd release when we were there from 4/11-4/21.

Funny you should ask... My sister insists that we track him down on our trip this month. I've read that the most likely place to find him is Tomorrowland across from Alien Encounter.

I would like to go up to him and say "hi Jim Hawkins, Im Kim Hawkins". maybe get a pic of him with my kids.
Kim
:p

I met Jim & B.E.N with dd on our visit in January. He was in tomorrowland & Jim was gorgeous - better looking than his film counterpart!

We saw him in Tommorrowland also. They come in on a cool sailing vehicle!

Originally posted by Celestine
I met Jim & B.E.N with dd on our visit in January. He was in tomorrowland & Jim was gorgeous - better looking than his film counterpart!

OK, well if he is gorgeous then Im getting my pic taken with him. LOL....
Kim
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter