Where to find scrapbook supplies?

patches-4

<font color=009999>Had been visited by the Fairy..
Just found your webpage with your scrapebook, love it but where did you find all the Disney thing to use in the scrapbook? I'm new to this and don't know where to get all the supplies.:bounce:

Hi, Patches. :D

I moved your question over to the recipes and scrapbook board where you'll get lots more ideas. :)

I saved tons of stuff from my trip to use in my books. Some of it I draw by hand. Other supplies I get at MJDesings, Michaels and Hobby Lobby. They are all local scrapbook stores.

There are also some great online scrapbook stores.
www.dmarie.com is one of my favorites.

Post any questions you have on this board and we'll be glad to help. :D

I've just received a parcel from Hot off the press. they have some disney stuff, and a lovely disney ideas book which I haven't had time to read yet.

I was pretty impressed, I'm in the UK and it took about 10 days to arrive.

Bev

I Just Had a "close to my heart party", it is stamps for scrapbooking and the catalogue has tons of ideas. I also obtained a lot of paper, stencils and ideas through the mail from a company called "memories in the making". I love to get supplies in the mail it saves time from trying to shop with my now three year old.I have three years worth of pictures to catch up on besides our numerous disney trips. Laure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!