Where to find toddler 5T size t-shirt?

buckler

DIS Veteran
I looked at Walmart, Kmart and Michaels. I can't find a white t-shirt for my size 5T DD! At Walmart and Kmart they have the t-shirts in the sealed packs. I found a pack that was open and the shirts seem thin (more of an undershirt than a nice t-shirt). At Michaels the quality of the shirt was good but the smallest size is a youth small (sizes 6-8). It is more of a dress than a t-shirt on my youngest. Am I missing something? I did find some nice white Hanes sweatshirts at Walmart. I'm going to try the design on those. But, I wanted a t-shirt also in case the weather is warm. We are going in early December for my 2 DD's birthdays. I have a really cute design (thanks to one of the board members :wizard: ) and I want to get these shirts done!!

buckler said:
I looked at Walmart, Kmart and Michaels. I can't find a white t-shirt for my size 5T DD! At Walmart and Kmart they have the t-shirts in the sealed packs. I found a pack that was open and the shirts seem thin (more of an undershirt than a nice t-shirt). At Michaels the quality of the shirt was good but the smallest size is a youth small (sizes 6-8). It is more of a dress than a t-shirt on my youngest. Am I missing something? I did find some nice white Hanes sweatshirts at Walmart. I'm going to try the design on those. But, I wanted a t-shirt also in case the weather is warm. We are going in early December for my 2 DD's birthdays. I have a really cute design (thanks to one of the board members :wizard: ) and I want to get these shirts done!!
Why not buy an XS (4-5) at walmart? This is where I got mine for DD, who wears a size 4.

Tammi67 said:
Why not buy an XS (4-5) at walmart? This is where I got mine for DD, who wears a size 4.

Was the t-shirt in a package or loose? What brand was it? I looked in both the girls and boys area and couldn't find a plain white short sleeved t-shirt. I saw the packages in the boys area but aren't those thin and more of an undershirt? Perhaps it is the wrong time of year to be looking for a short sleeved t-shirt.

I know my DS wears a 5 and the quality at our Michaels was not as good as a hanes (thinner)...Walmart did not have hanes t-shirts for kids, just sweat shirts...
I'm looking this week online...I'll PM you if I find any

donnabc said:
I know my DS wears a 5 and the quality at our Michaels was not as good as a hanes (thinner)...Walmart did not have hanes t-shirts for kids, just sweat shirts...
I'm looking this week online...I'll PM you if I find any

I'm sorry you are having trouble too but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that is having trouble! I thought I was overlooking something. The shirts at our Michaels weren't as nice as Hanes either but at under $3 (on sale) it would have been acceptable if they had an XS.

I think it is that time of year. I got my short sleeve tees a few months back, on clearance. Walmart now has some really nice long sleeved ones in the boys section. The only drawback is no girly colors. I just got white.

I just ordered my DD the LLBean short sleeve shirts. I didn't like how the ones at Michaels fit her either. She wears a 5T or a 6. I got her the 6 from LLBean, and they fit perfectly (they seem to run a little small). They worked great for the t-shirts. Here's a picture of a finished one. I got her the pink, white, apple green, and light purple.
Link for LLBean shirts.

DCP_2832.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!