Where to find walking cane or crutches at WDW?

RedSox1974

Mouseketeer
Help! - After lots and lots of planning we are at Disney world! But after day 1 my girlfriend has aggravated an old knee injury. She is unable to put much weight on the leg.

I have checked with the front desk and with bell services but there are no canes or crutches available.

She would prefer not to use a wheelchair.

Any thoughts where I can borrow or purchase a cane or crutches?

Thank you in advance

You can Uber to Walgreens or CVS right off property (not very far at all) where you can buy either a cane or crutches. Also there is a pharmacy (Turner Drugs) that might be able to get crutches to you at your resort, I used them last year when I got sick durning my vacation and my doctor called in meds for me (they do upcharge a whole lot, but sometimes on vacation you pay for the convience).

Best of luck I hope everything works out okay for you guys!

Edited to say Turner Drugs does deliver to Disney Resorts and I had my meds the same day the order was put in by my Doc.

Last edited:
Try Orlando Medical Rentals. I’ve never looked whether they offer crutches or canes, but most likely. Ask about pricing — it may well be a better cost to buy than rent, depending on how many more days she will need them.

Enjoy your vacation!

Turner Drug will deliver to your resort for $5 (is I think, may have gone up) http://www.turnerdrug.com/canes-crutches-nomobile.html - probably even tonight.

Purchase: Orlando Medical Rentals has rollators (good) and knee walkers (less good) to rent https://www.orlandomedicalrentals.com/medical-equipment-rentals-orlando.asp If you have a car, your front desk should be able to give you directions.

Rent: Gold Mobility rents a Euro style rollator ********************************/collections/walkers/products/premium-walker

She would probably have to wait until tomorrow for anywhere but Turner.

No way in heck would I ever do crutches at Disney. They can be exhausting to use.

And the ground too uneven. And this is coming from someone who has been on crutches a time or two or three or four.:rolleyes1

Rent a wheelchair. A trip to WDW is not the time to be worried about what other people are thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!