Where to get a bib? January 5K

roselark

DIS Veteran
I decided very last minute to sign up for the WDW Half Marathon. By last minute, I mean two hours after registration opened. Since 5K and 10K were sold out, I had thought I would make it a quick weekend. I just bought my plane tickets and for some reason, it was a ton cheaper to come in on a Wednesday rather than Thursday or Friday. (Longer WDW trip? Twist my arm...) Since I will be there for it, I really want to run the 5K as well. Where can I get a bib? I am not really interested in fundraising unless the requirement is super low (I am terrible at that sort of thing). Normally RunDisney lists their charity and travel providers, but I am not seeing it on the website. :(

Ah! Found the list on the website finally! Looks like all the travel providers require a 2 night hotel and ticket package, which I do not need. Boooo

Have you looked into Raw Threads Running Club? $125 to join for one calendar year, you get a $20 gift certificate and special shirt, plus the opportunity to register for sold out races.

I'm debating joining into this for the next calendar year so I don't have to worry about registering exactly on reg day. May be worth investigating. The cost for the races is about the same as the race reg with the final active fees added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter