Where to get CP merchandise??

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
Ok, I know...I'm an old timer CP intern, but it was was the best time of my life!! :teeth: So, I would like to find stickers, t's, anything relating to the College Program. Can you guys help me out? :wave:

From what I heard, they started to put CP logo stuff in Company D (I've seen sweatshirts and what not around). They didn't have it when I was there in 2002. but I'll have to go find it when I got back for the program this fall :)

Where is Company D now? I used to try to go several years after I completed the program, hoping they wouldn't request my Disney ID! But, I was always a nervous wreck... :crazy:

You can go to Disney U; they have a Company D. However, They will scan your ID. Cast Connections also has CP stuff, but you still need your ID.

Man that stinks! If there are any Fall CPer's that would be willing to help me out, I'll be down there in October... ;)

You can also get unofficial stuff through vistawayallstars.com.

If you really want some CP stuff, e-mail me through my profile and maybe we can work something out.

I saw some things at the Disney outlet at the Premium Outlet mall a couple of days ago. The shirts, stickers, keychains, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter